Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and breastfeeding/nursing question

Default Diapers and breastfeeding/nursing question

Hi all,

This is kind of an intimate topic but I took time to try to build the guts to ask.

I have been having a thought for a long time. As you guys might know from previous posts, my husband is ADHD and wears diapers, which I have supported believing that everyone has a right to comfort. We have also been going to the doctor because he was having incontinence and erectile dysfunction. There have been lots of upheavals and I feel a bit disconnected from him (probably partly because the distractability of ADHD makes sex very very rare).

So here was my thought. My breasts ache for attention...seriously I am a bit starved. Is there a way to connect nursing or something like that to the diaper fetish so that we both go fulfilled? Ty for reading and providing counsel. I am not seeking a joy ride from this post. Please only answer if you have ideas that can help us re-connect intimately. I love my husband and my body and soul are tired of missing him through this ADHD fog.

Well, does he actually classify himself as an adult baby or does he consider himself more of a diaper lover? I'm an adult baby and if my future wife offered me her breasts to nurse on, I'd go for it, probably with very little prodding either. Have you ever just asked him if he was interested in breast feeding?

Hi Elisem, I'm ADHD and I don't have those issues. However,I'm also aware that there's varying degrees and it affects everyone differently. I've been with my spouse 21 years and lets just say we've had our struggles too. I'm not into the AB thing and I don't really call myself DL. They don't excite me. I'm a 24/7 wearer. They're my underwear. However, what I'm getting at, is I love to cuddle my spouse and love it when she rubs or pats my butt. I don't know what kind of fore play your both into but if he likes to be touched in his diaper as do I no different than if I had regular underwear on then maybe you guys can cuddle in a way that he would like to hold, fondle, kiss your breast or whatever you would like with them and you do the same with his desires. Just a thought. I don't know enough about him nor is it my business unless you want to share then it helps understand and give you the proper support. Hopefully others will add their input. I know if my wife asked me I'd be like yes dear I'm on, but can you rub or touch here too. Just good clear communication helps you both.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Well, does he actually classify himself as an adult baby or does he consider himself more of a diaper lover? I'm an adult baby and if my future wife offered me her breasts to nurse on, I'd go for it, probably with very little prodding either. Have you ever just asked him if he was interested in breast feeding?
    I am not sure...he says he is a wearer but it is also sexual but often he keeps stuff to himself bc he has been ashamed growing up by others

- - - Updated - - -

I think what I am looking for is a way to increase our bond

He likes to wear them during (but I am not kidding if I say we are together 4 times a year sexually...and that is not enough for me). So my thoughts is that if we include an intimate/bond growing thing that works for me that might help.

Just unsure if the dp aspect can be connected to the suckling aspect in a healthy bond-giving way (healthy= makes both happy and safe)

Quote Originally Posted by Elisem View Post
    I am not sure...he says he is a wearer but it is also sexual but often he keeps stuff to himself bc he has been ashamed growing up by others

- - - Updated - - -

I think what I am looking for is a way to increase our bond

He likes to wear them during (but I am not kidding if I say we are together 4 times a year sexually...and that is not enough for me). So my thoughts is that if we include an intimate/bond growing thing that works for me that might help.

Just unsure if the dp aspect can be connected to the suckling aspect in a healthy bond-giving way (healthy= makes both happy and safe)
    Well if he just says that he is a 'wearer' he may not actually consider himself AB and might not be receptive to trying breast feeding.
    If he says that it is also sexual, have you tried wearing a diaper in front of him? I know that a lot of AB/DL's fantasize of seeing their spouse in one, it could be a big turn on.

I am also ADHD tho don't have the hyperactivity part I am kinda in the same boat, I don't really crave thos sexual desires as often as most (like once a week or less) I love my wife more than anything in this world its just my mind doesn't crave it like it should I guess, its not that I'm not attracted to my wife I think she is a very beautiful woman.
    I would just ask him if it would be something he would be interested in, my wife doesn't like to connect sex with my baby side because it makes her feel uncomfortable because one minute I'm her baby then later I'm her husband and were intement, its hard for her to seperate the two. Many he has the same problem?

Default Equal Voices

Well if he just says that he is a 'wearer' he may not actually consider himself AB and might not be receptive to trying breast feeding.
    If he says that it is also sexual, have you tried wearing a diaper in front of him? I know that a lot of AB/DL's fantasize of seeing their spouse in one, it could be a big turn on.
    I let him dp me before but it does not feel good to me. My goal is to find something that satisfies both our needs/hopes. To me wearing dp rubs way to close to being humiliating.

Adhd makes me somewhat invisible to him, to have to adopt his practices which I can support but not take on) is another step on the invisibility ladder. I seek to find a way to, as potentially constructive lego pieces, make his desires and mine click.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I got proactive. He came home from work, I walked him into a room and put a cushion on the floor and asked him to kneel. He got the idea of something sexual by the expression on his face and I opened my clothes. He nuzzled (is that English? I hope so) We held each other like that for a while... I wish it was longer but circumstances were not good for that. After he left to get some things done I emailed him and asked for feedback to see if I should proceed or not. I know he liked it, I just need to figure out a way to make it part of his working desires so it helps us have a consistent level of intimate life. Wish me luck.

I let him dp me before but it does not feel good to me. My goal is to find something that satisfies both our needs/hopes. To me wearing dp rubs way to close to being humiliating.

Adhd makes me somewhat invisible to him, to have to adopt his practices which I can support but not take on) is another step on the invisibility ladder. I seek to find a way to, as potentially constructive lego pieces, make his desires and mine click.
    Well, if it makes you feel uncomfortable then you shouldn't do it, kudos for trying though.

Well, I got proactive. He came home from work, I walked him into a room and put a cushion on the floor and asked him to kneel. He got the idea of something sexual by the expression on his face and I opened my clothes. He nuzzled (is that English? I hope so) We held each other like that for a while... I wish it was longer but circumstances were not good for that. After he left to get some things done I emailed him and asked for feedback to see if I should proceed or not. I know he liked it, I just need to figure out a way to make it part of his working desires so it helps us have a consistent level of intimate life. Wish me luck.
    Sounds like you did a good job, you probably will have to be proactive with him about this if he is not paying enough attention to you. Unfortunately he should probably be paying more attention, but i guess with him being adhd it might not get to be that way. I think nuzzled is an English word, it doesn't show bad on the spell check, plus I like the word. I'm assuming that when you say he nuzzled, he was breast feeding?

Default Nuzzle

I'm assuming that when you say he nuzzled, he was breast feeding?
    I mean he snuggle to my breast. Sounds like a start, but you are right, his attention span will be an issue. For me ...I will have to find a balance between encouraging him and my own discouragement. You know?

I mean he snuggle to my breast. Sounds like a start, but you are right, his attention span will be an issue. For me ...I will have to find a balance between encouraging him and my own discouragement. You know?
    That might be the case, but hopefully it shouldn't be too much. You could always try seeing a Sex Therapist together.