Thread: wanting ne friends to play with on xbox360

Default wanting ne friends to play with on xbox360

hiyas i dont really have anbody online to play with on xbox and as wondering if anybody would lie to add me or play with e or what not on there my gamertag is : blakeobrien. feel free to add me if you want to play or gae or what not thanx.

that kinda stuff

you have GTA 5. im always looking for crew members. my Gamer tag is the same as my user name but i have one rule. DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT DIAPERS on XBL my account is shared with two Boys ages 6 and 8 who don't need to see that shit so leave the fetises on this site um i also do Forza, and occasionbally ill do Blackops Zombies but only when asked as a rule i despise COD games i see them as the Fast food of gaming they really have no value but they are real popular amoung my friends so i kinda have to adapt. i prefer RPG"s and Co-Ops. i have ALL the Gears Of War Games and i would love to have someone to CO-OP and horde with.

But seriously i have a Three strike rule if you mention Diapers three times ill defriend, reeport and block. there is One on here that is on strike two already so don't be like him.