Thread: So, here I am

Default So, here I am

Hello there community.

As you can tell, I'm a new member here. I would rather read a bit before posting, but we all need to introduce ourselves, so here I am

Nice to meet every one.
    Last edited by Modmama; 22-Jan-2014 at 08:56.

Welcome to the community, Modmama. It's good to hear that you support your husband and want to learn more about what he enjoys. I think you've come to the right place, as there is lots of good information here. If you don't see something that answers your questions, just feel free to post a question and I'm sure you'll get some responses. Again, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Modmama View Post
    Hello there community.

As you can tell, I'm a new member here. I would rather read a bit before posting, but we all need to introduce ourselves, so here I am

My husband, is a passionate dl, and somewhat involved on the ab/dl online community. He suggested I join to do some reading to help understand his needs better and get a few ideas of my own. ultimately, he'd like me to get accquinted with the comminity enough to feel comfortable attending munches together. Gatherings is something he has done a handful of times but would enjoy more if i could attend. So....I'm here

Nice to meet every one.
    Welcome to the site Modmama
    11hinzvic:

I think you've come to the right place, as there is lots of good information here. If you don't see something that answers your questions, just feel free to post a question and I'm sure you'll get some responses.
    This is all very true, any questions and almost anyone is more than willing to help.
    -It is nice to meet you as well.
    Last edited by Cranky; 20-Jan-2014 at 02:04. Reason: grammar, etc.

Thanks. It is good to be here!
    Last edited by Modmama; 22-Jan-2014 at 08:52.

Welcome, and do read as much as you have the time and inclination to do. But don't to be shy - tell US YOUR experience of munches, and abdl gatherings of any sort. I am just a mere dl, non-ageplaying raccoon furry and I am interested in all things outside of my own experience.

I'd say "welcome" except I'm newer than you. Regardless, welcome. If I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Modmama View Post
    Hello there community.

Nice to meet every one.
    Hi modmama I'm new here as well and I am a mommy of an ab who is also my husband if u have any questions or u just wanna talk just message me I'll give u advice if I can and would just like to meet another mommy like me and welcome