Thread: I'm back? Reintroducing myself!

Default I'm back? Reintroducing myself!

Hello there everyone.. I'm Kaoruko! :P

I've been a member of ADISC for a while now but along with dwindling access to the internet and the loss of many friends after the rule change, I stopped visiting the forums for a while.

Recently I decided to make the best of what I have in the situation and so I'm planning to sort of return to the site, posting when I'm able instead of leaving this account to rot in the databases.

Anyway, about me!

I'm 19, and I'm an "Amateur of many trades" as my mom would say. I enjoy 3D modeling/animation, Digital art, music production, and above all; writing.

I'm also a huge fan of Furry, and of course I have a fursona (or two :3)

I enjoy roleplay as well and written a short story for one that spanned nearly a year.

I also enjoy reading, although I haven't read a great book in a year or two.

I'm usually an outgoing person, silly and random; but I have a serious side and can handle mature situations. I tend, however, to have social anxiety. I'm terrified of large groups of people I don't know, or presenting my work to a crowd or group in a speech. I'm a bit shy, and I'm not a big talker though I do love meeting new people from different walks of life.

I usually identify as homosexual, though I don't have a huge interest in one's physical appearance and I certainly don't judge a person based on their physical atributes or features, in any circumstance.

I tend to have a greater attachment to one's personality, and I don't constantly have sex on my mind.

Got that stereotype out of the way!

As for me in the ABDL community, I consider myself a BF/DL, and maybe caretaker/AB too, though I dunno about bottles and such.

I suppose for me, everything brings a sense of security and well-being, like many others. I also do have bladder issues due to frequent UTI's but apparently they don't warrant the medical requirement.

I do not wear, mostly due to the inability to aquire such items, though I do have a big turte plushy, and a lovely 12" wolf.

Think thats all I can think of for now. If you have any questions, feel free to message or ask here, or find me on another mesaging platform such as Skype or Steam, etc. I'll try to add such information to my profile soon.

*Note: If you message me and I fail to reply, please understand that I have little to no 'normal' internet use, and I will reply as soon as I'm able.

I usually have access every other Wed-Sat, this upcoming Wed is such!

Hi and welcome back from a fellow fur. That was a very nice introduction.

I know it can be a bit tough not having access to baby gear. I live with my parents and don't have a driver's license, so I only have a few chances a year to buy diapers. I would order online, but my parents are nosy about what arrives in the mail.

Hope you enjoy your stay on the forums.

I've seen you around during my last couple days of lurking. You seem like a very pleasant person, and thanks for the reply. I'm in the same boat with having no license/car too. :s

Thanks. My parents actually really want me to drive, but I'm terrified of it.

Hi Kaoruko and welcome back.

I joined after the 'big purge' and I don't remember see you before but anyway glad to meet you.

It's so nice when those that left because of or after the event join back in. The more the merrier, I say.

A big welcome to you.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Thanks. My parents actually really want me to drive, but I'm terrified of it.
    Oh dear, I kinda wrecked my elbow/wrist around the time I started driving in Drivers Ed, and I wasn't able to drive much.. I took the final test and I barely scraped by (he didn't want to deal with re-teaching apparently) and that took a chunk out of my already tiny confidence! :C

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Hi Kaoruko and welcome back.

I joined after the 'big purge' and I don't remember see you before but anyway glad to meet you.

It's so nice when those that left because of or after the event join back in. The more the merrier, I say.

A big welcome to you.
    Thanks, hope to see you around more ^~^

Heya Kaoruko, welcome back! =D

Pretty cool that you're into 3D modelling - it's what I do for a living! What kind of things do you model?
    Last edited by futurepunk92; 20-Jan-2014 at 21:03.