Thread: A Wet Hello From Northern Michgan

Default A Wet Hello From Northern Michgan

Hello,
    I am about to go over the hill and have been Bladder incontinent for years. It started with bed wetting when I was 10 and parents put me back in Diapers until I was not wetting the bed at night and well I went off and on and then I started to wet during the day when I was in 10th grade then had to wear then till I was not wet for a week that never happened till 3 years later and I went dry for a year then went to total bladder incontinent after 4 prostate and bladder infections so been in diapers ever since only for Bladder incontinence .
    I have went from wearing the good old green depends to the crappy white depends that are made in Mexico to attends then now in the Abena Abri Form X-Plus I would use the Dry 24-7 however due to supplier issues they are out of stock manufacture issues This is just a intro of me will continue very shortly .

Well, if you are almost OTH at 39, I'd hate to think of what I am, just turning 54. lol

Anyway, sorry about hearing about the IC issues but happy you welcome you to the community.

See you around.

Welcome! There are lots of us on here from michigan, myself included.

Depends, Attends, now Abena, M4's, that's my story too. 'Cept mine is all want and no need.

Welcome to our club.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSasquatch View Post
    More Michigan people please!
    You're always asking for more people from Michigan, but you never talk to the ones that are here.