Thread: XP Medical

Default XP Medical

Just bought some diapers from XP Medical. Just wondering how long it usually take to receive them bought. them yesterday night so they should of shipped today. Also do they give out a tracking for they shipments or do have to ask for one. Also if your curious to what I got, I got Abena Abri-Form Premium AirPlus briefs size small and these will be my first diapers beside Depends and goodnites.

May not ship till monday....My experience is that they ship promptly.

ok good. also do i get a tracking number or do i have to ask for one.

You'll get a tracking # when you get your confirmation. I ordered a pack of their new ones Friday and will get them Wednesday.

xpmedical is great. They ship fast and they do send tracking.

I usually order them fedex ground (free for orders over $50!) If I order by Fri closing, they show up the next Tue or Wed, I'm about the same distance from either warehouse (SoCal or Chicago) 'bout 1000 miles either way. a bit quicker if SoCal, even if I get to wave at them while they're on the way to Denver first, living right off of I-70