Thread: hello from Michigan

Default hello from Michigan

AMy name is scott i joined this site about 3 weeks ago and forgot to introduce myself. I started wearing diapers 20 years ago for medical reasons. It started out to where i only needed a diaper during the night. Then my problem got worse to wear i needed a diaper 24/7. This lasted for about 6 months or so. I was married at the time and my wife was very supportive of me being in diapers. She had no problems changing me. As time went on i started wearing them after my medical condition got better. I felt secure while wearing a diaper and have continued to wear to this day. I got divorcied a short time after my condition cleared. To this day my ex wife has no idea i still wear diapers. I wear diapers from the time i get home from work til i have to go back to work the next day. On the weekends i have one on all the time.
    My favroite diaper i wear is the bambino and also the sdk. I do wear the depends fitted briefs when money is tight. I have always wanted to try the ab part but have not found a mommy or daddy in the area. I would also like one day to be able to meet fellow ab or dl in person.

P.S. I dont know if this posted twice or not. I messed up on my first post and tried to edit it but dont know if it took or not
    Last edited by pamperme; 18-Jan-2014 at 23:48.

Hello Scott and welcome to the group.

Could you please take some time and tell us about your hobbies or interests.

Again welcome to the group.

I enjoy to golf and bowl. I love to watch football and baseball. I also love to travel and try somewhere different each year for vacation. Im also a big michigan wolverine fan