Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacifiers

Default Pacifiers

Hey guys, wondering if I could get someone to refer me to some legitimate sites that sell pacis...

Some of the sites visual aspects have me questioning their legitimacy.

Thanks for the help ahead of time.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolfies

I got him from Fetware. Basic typical white one, butt it arived in it's normal box and everything, telling me it probably came right from the Nuk factory where the "Medic Pro L"s are made.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    I got him from Fetware. Basic typical white one, butt it arived in it's normal box and everything, telling me it probably came right from the Nuk factory where the "Medic Pro L"s are made.

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
    baby pants
    Those are the two cheapest places and they have solid reputations besides.

I got mine at January 2014 Special > 15% off entire purchase! Just add to cart at least 1 CPL6 Happy New Year!

They are expensive but they send you a free diaper on your first purchase. My new paci feels so much better than the NUK pacifiers.

You could also try sites not having to do with ab stuff, which might be a little more legit like sites catering to EDM fans. I go to a lot of edm shows and see a lot of people with different kinds, some which are actually really cool

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
    baby pants
    Speaking of which, has anyone heard more about their announcement a while back that they were going to create a new silicone paci? The message seems to be gone from their site and I see no evidence of the product there. I hope that project hasn't fallen through.

Thanks so much for the information guys. I really want one and that's smart, EDM shows usually do have people raving it up with all sorts of glow items. I checked the certificates on Baby-pants and they are certified by the BBB (better business bureau) so I might just go with them honestly.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolfies