Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diapers on My Strange Addiction, but different this time!

Default Diapers on My Strange Addiction, but different this time!

Woman Named Keyshia Loves Sucking Dirty Diapers On 'My Strange Addiction' (VIDEO)

I'm glad people like this exist, makes me feel normal!

Where (and how) do media outlets dig this garbage (pun intended) up from? Do people really want to be on TV that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    Where (and how) do media outlets dig this garbage (pun intended) up from? Do people really want to be on TV that bad?

15 Minutes of fame is 15 minutes of fame, I guess.

most of the time its scripted... even storage wars is scripted.

Once the people sign a contract it becomes fair game for the producers to show and manipulate anything they want.

I'm not............OMG............holy crap anything for attenti.........I can't even do this, I'm going home

that is really strange, how do you even develop a taste for that, and if she's faking it then damn. A for effort girl you totally earned that 15 minutes of fame I can't even imagine. For the sake of my sanity I'm going to choose to believe she isn't faking it because if she is then my view of humanity just dropped a few bars. Also the article mentioned she put them in mugs, imagine mistaking that for coffee or something just blech.

Assuming that this real, how do you discover the taste of something like this? And for that matter, where are these diapers even coming from since I didn't see anything about them having a kid. I assume that this is fake, which would depress me if not for my faith in television already being at rock bottom prior to hearing about this.

I do not see this as having the slightest consequence for the AB/DL community. I look forward to watching it.