Thread: Diaper art

Default Diaper art

Has anyone here ever thought about putting art on diapers? Like drawing cute designs if you don't have a diaper with them, or just making them prettier.

I wonder how effective drawing them would be? Of course using them, personally, would make all that work go to naught ;-; I couldn't see myself doing that because of that. Maybe if it was a quick sketch, but nah.

Yes! =^.^=

It started with me being board at my desk one day, and drawing on a spare with a texta. My boyfriend at the time thought it was cute, so I drew more, in every more elaborate detail and color. it sort of became a thing, and lasted a lot longer than he did.
    Sometimes I draw short comix. sometimes just designs and patterns. Sometimes it's repeated objects or characters. I have one someplace that i never wore that is just my avatar performing various activities that amused me to draw.
    I was dating a girl for a while and would write her poems, or draw... well, suggestions ... =>.>= She liked it.
    The next boy I dated would draw on them while i was wearing them sometimes. not any lewd or naughty things.. normally. just things he wanted to see on them.