Thread: Aba's gonna let us make an AB Bottle. I want 32 oz. microwaveable & squeezable. Tips?

Question Aba's gonna let us make an AB Bottle. I want 32 oz. microwaveable & squeezable. Tips?

It's gonna be a Nalgene, I think. The one I want is microwaveable and squeezable. We shall put a ComoTomo nipple on it. Finding the right components might be hard, though. The little ringy thingy that screws the nipple part onto the bottle is 3" wide in ComoTomo bottles. Good news is, you can put your hand right in, no bottle brush needed, bad news, they only hold 8 oz. Refilling is a PITT. Any other suggestions of sports bottles to work with a nipple? The nipple gasket takes the diameter down to 2.55"

You know how some cars are called, "big bodies?" I wish ComoTomo made an AB replica of their 8 oz. Okay, maybe not a replica. I wish ComoTomos had a cute design or 2 on them, but they are silicone, and have a vented nurser nipple. Anyway, I can see the name of the AB style now. "ComoTomo Big Body Bottles" we should have a little boutique store that sells AB dream items.