Thread: Generic New Person Title

Default Generic New Person Title

I've been an abdl for a long time, but I've always avoided doing most online community things with it because I was rather fearful of weird communities and whatnot. Recently I think I've just started to accept my abdl-ness more and - in general- matured more in the sense of socialization. I've known about this site for a while, read it every now and then and I decided to randomly join today in hopes of participating in fun conversations or some junk like that.

Away from diapers, my interests are beyond many. I'm really huge into music, comics, video games and fashion. My biggest interests are definitely anime/manga (my username coming from my favorite character of the Madoka Magica series). According to anime related database sites, I've spent over 10 months of my life just watching anime (total lengths of shows/movies put together).

Personality-wise, all I can think to say is that I'm known to ramble. In real life, I'm known to go off into random anecdotes in the middle of discussion/story, making what should have been a five minute story into twenty minute story.

I can't really think of anything else to say. Thanks for taking the time to read this :3

Quote Originally Posted by Homura View Post
    I've been an abdl for a long time, but I've always avoided doing most online community things with it because I was rather fearful of weird communities and whatnot. Recently I think I've just started to accept my abdl-ness more and - in general- matured more in the sense of socialization. I've known about this site for a while, read it every now and then and I decided to randomly join today in hopes of participating in fun conversations or some junk like that.

Away from diapers, my interests are beyond many. I'm really huge into music, comics, video games and fashion. My biggest interests are definitely anime/manga (my username coming from my favorite character of the Madoka Magica series). According to anime related database sites, I've spent over 10 months of my life just watching anime (total lengths of shows/movies put together).

Personality-wise, all I can think to say is that I'm known to ramble. In real life, I'm known to go off into random anecdotes in the middle of discussion/story, making what should have been a five minute story into twenty minute story.

I can't really think of anything else to say. Thanks for taking the time to read this :3
    A welcome from me as well.
    -That was a pretty good intro.
    I'm definitely into some anime but not too crazy for the mangas (I should look into it though.) Got any Favorites though?

The community here is fun and conversation is never dull, so not to worry about that.

Have fun browsing!

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    Got any Favorites though?
    Absolutely! Anime-wise, my faves are Katanagatari and Madoka Magica. Manga-wise, Wandering Son and Sundome.

Quote Originally Posted by Homura View Post
    Katanagatari
    I've Actually seen a little bit of Katanagatari and it looked interesting, though I forgot the name of it.
    Now I'll have to watch it!