Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Littles. What's your dream diapey like.

Question Hey Littles. What's your dream diapey like.

Mine would be made of Eco friendly SAP, not to mention the other materials, Nordic Swan labeled, like abena, quiet, cloth-like, 112 per case, 4 colors per pack. Pink, red violet, purple, and blue violet, all with 3d-looking hearts in different colors & little swirly designs that fade when wet, as absorbent squishy, & all-over protective, as a Confidry 24/7, but a pull-up, so I have a hope or prayer of putting them on alone.
    Last edited by SpAzpieSweeTot; 17-Jan-2014 at 20:25.

MillenniumF

My dream diaper is pretty much the same thing as the Bambino Bellissimo, with two critical exceptions.

First, I want my prints to be part of the plastic, not the landing strip, and go all the way from front to back.

Second, I want them to have the option of having custom prints ordered. I'd either provide the artwork or choose something from their selection. Print-on-demand is becoming a huge thing, and I'm amazed no ABDL diaper company has tried it yet.

I want an all over print too.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 18-Jan-2014 at 22:02. Reason: removed mention of a dodgy product

My dream is an adult sized pull-up with cute designs, hopefully mickey mouse.
    I'd wear a girls that had minnie mouse on it too.

kayley

As thick as the old Dry247, with the same sap and swelling as a belisimo, and with all over prints like a Fabine or an Aww So Cute. a pink shell with bright red hearts would be pawsome! but only sometimes. Cute characters on a white panel is often what I want.
    Oh! and it should crinkle. very loudly.
    I want the padding material to be wider front and back, because that makes them less itchy when it's hot. It also needs to have more of the absorbent material down where a girl needs it
    The standing guards should curve out in the back, because the shape of our tail-ends...well, straight lines aren't the best way to do that. There should also be a pocket or a dam of some kind in the front and back between the leg guards to stop overflow when laying down.
    Also, the padding should come up higher front and back. Real baby diapers come up to anywhere from just below to just above the belly button, so it seems silly for an adult nappy to only come up as high as adult bikini briefs. we need padding past the crack and onto the tummy for when we use them laying down.
    One Tape. One huge big tape per side.
    And the scent. Totaly must have the right scent!

=^.^=

A pink sissy diaper with plastic frills on the back. Not likely to ever be made, but I'd take anything over ABU's "sissy" diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by MillenniumF View Post
    My dream diaper is pretty much the same thing as the Bambino Bellissimo, with two critical exceptions.

First, I want my prints to be part of the plastic, not the landing strip, and go all the way from front to back.

Second, I want them to have the option of having custom prints ordered. I'd either provide the artwork or choose something from their selection. Print-on-demand is becoming a huge thing, and I'm amazed no ABDL diaper company has tried it yet.
    this is so weird I was thinking the same thing except adding in that they be somehow reusable.

What's your dream diaper like? One that never leaks when I wet while lying on my side.

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    What's your dream diaper like? One that never leaks when I wet while lying on my side.
    Omg, I second this! I'm a side sleeper, and it feels like unless I use a booster Everything leaks, I can never relax in bed!

Quote Originally Posted by MillenniumF View Post

I want them to have the option of having custom prints ordered. I'd either provide the artwork or choose something from their selection. Print-on-demand is becoming a huge thing, and I'm amazed no ABDL diaper company has tried it yet.
    Yes! I wish an AB/DL company could at least let you choose pull-up or large single tape on either side, backing material, print, and thickness. Maybe someone with ties to a company also is on here