Thread: Duh, should have done this first.

Red face Duh, should have done this first.

Sorry, nubie. Forgive me. I'm kind, shy about this, and a tad socially awkward, but if I like something, it's hard to get my brain unstuck from it. I'm pretty sure I'm an Aspie, but WILL NOT add another function-limiting label. I'm kind of slow to type, because of CP. I want to try on the AB suit, and see how it fits. Please don't be hurt by that, just didn't know how to say what I meant, it's an Aspie thing. Guess I want to replace my painful memories with good ones, and to be supportive. I don't want anyone to be going through hard times alone, nor do I want to, should I have any. I'm messianic, and love Bible study, but I won't thump it at you. I like Grey's Anatomy, the water, even though I can't swim, I'm a Biblically Kosher foodie, have kind of a weird mom. I think she knows, but won't judge. Yeah, I know, weird right? Any other questions, either read the little about me thingy, or ask.

Thanx for the welcome. If you could, please check on Mitchy for me. I think his feelings are hurting. I can't PM him yet.