Thread: Hullo

Default Hullo

Hey everybody. I'm so glad there's a support community like this.

I'm a 20-year-old DL from Illinois. I wear diapers now and then for fun and relaxation. I've always felt a little funny about it, probably because it feels like a secret. I think it's finally time for me to branch out and socialize in person with other ABDLs.

I've tried meeting some friends who can relate to my diaper fixation on Omegle, Tumblr and Fetlife; a few have been really cool, but I find most of the conversations on there are too sexually focused. I don't know why I didn't turn to ADISC sooner. (I registered here a few years ago, but didn't stick around)

As for my hobbies, I really like recording electric guitar, painting, reading, exercising and watching movies. I'm a college student, and spend most of my time studying. I lead a mostly vanilla lifestyle and keep my DL side a secret from my family, roommates and friends. It feels kind of like I'm closeted, but one day I'll have my own place and will be more comfortable spending my free time in diapers. I'm also kind of feminine for a guy, and I'm learning to embrace that more. So I definitely relate to the CD / sissy spectrum of ABDL.

Looking forward to meeting you guys. Shoot me a message if you like