Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mormon Pony Confused and Scared

Default Mormon Pony Confused and Scared

Well... Wow, yeah, big step for me, making an ADISC account'n all. Just a week after wearing my first real one, too.

Anyways, I'm a brony (in case it wasn't obvious enough), and I absolutely love engineering and physics and stuff. Like crazy. I can give long lectures on string theory, general relativity, rocket science, why Mars is way better suited for colonization than the moon... etc. etc. I most especially love space exploration, though. Elon Musk is THE MAN to me, hehe. CEO of SpaceX, this crazy awesome new company that's revolutionizing the industry - and they've barely even started! Now to stop before I rant about how amazing they are for many paragraphs... To sum it up, Mars, by 2035, colony, it'll happen thanks to them

And I don't just love these things - I'm downright obsessed with them! Hehe.

And I'm not an egghead... I'm just well-read.

~

Well, now as for why I joined... I'm hoping to get some replies here, as I'm quite conflicted and a bit scared.

I guess it's like any big thing and getting used to something new, but yeah. I'm a Mormon, which means my values include not having sexual conduct outside of marriage (I very, very strongly believe in this) - which leaves me a bit conflicted, since diapers have an innocent side for me, as well as a not-so-innocent side, and with my roommate here at college being into them, too, and now I'm wearing them for real... I just don't know.

I guess I'm just scared about diving into something so strange and new, maybe? Especially something that I'm not sure I should be? I mean, I was really, really scared about getting into MLP, and, well, you say you like MLP, that's one thing, but saying you like wearing diapers?

Yeah, I guess it's just that. I really need a support group. I want to feel more sure that this is okay. I want to know if it isn't. I'm really, really scared about my life, I guess, getting into this. Scared and very confused. Maybe I really know I shouldn't but I'm in denial? Maybe I'm just scared of it? I really, really love the feeling, but that does't make it right. I want above all to do what's right, but I give in so much because I'm uncertain if it's wrong. Sometimes I even feel like it's not just not wrong, but even right.

I just don't know and it's a big problem for me! Where do I look for answers? Where do I look for strength - I don't think either answer will be easy to accept.

I just don't know...

I guess a support community really is the best place to join... As I said, I'm religious. I pray for answers... Maybe I'll find them here?

Heh, I could put a man on the moon, or explain how a warp drive might work to get you to the stars, but I just can't figure out how to get myself into my future...

I just want to do what's right, and have the strength to press forward with it, but I just don't know what that would be...

Sorry to be so sappy'n stuff with my first post, but, yeah, I just feel like I need to talk about this. So, yeah, ADI-SC, ADI-Support Community...

Hello AstroTwi and welcome to the group.

I like your introduction. I have expressed my belief in parallel universe and the relation to some of the aspects of string theory. I would be interested in discussing some of the issues with you. I have run into some dead ends with my attempts to explain my thoughts mathematically.

As for the other part of your introduction I think you will have no problem finding answers here. I join just short of a year ago and I have found a lot of help with self acceptance and understanding that has lead to control and the ability to set boundaries and reasonable expectations.

Again welcome to the group.

Thanks! I'll post that elsewhere, I suppose I should've just had the first part here and put the second part elsewhere... >.>

If you're interested in other universes, then I highly, highly, highly recommend Brian Greene's; "The Hidden Reality." I doubt you'll find a more engaging, concise, informative, and spectacular read than that book on parallel universes. By the way, have you ever heard of the Twin-Slit experiment?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroTwi View Post
    Thanks! I'll post that elsewhere, I suppose I should've just had the first part here and put the second part elsewhere... >.>

If you're interested in other universes, then I highly, highly, highly recommend Brian Greene's; "The Hidden Reality." I doubt you'll find a more engaging, concise, informative, and spectacular read than that book on parallel universes. By the way, have you ever heard of the Twin-Slit experiment?
    First of all, a very warm welcome to you. It takes a brave person to jump head first into a community who indulge in acts which, from a very early age, we are trained to think are for "babies".

Please don't take this as a slant on your religion, because I respect your values and beliefs. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, views and faith. It's a principle that I live by. However, I still get thoroughly perplexed as to how some people like yourself, who are so devoutly religious, manage to juggle their religion and such a scientific perspective on life? How do you do it? The principles of science teach us to be skeptical about everything until proven positive. This is ubiquitous, and difficult to ignore. However, I won't spend this post berating your religion. I respect it, even though I may not agree with it. And, there are other areas of religion I can comprehend as being positive influences on a person's life. I just still find this baffling.

However, this brings me to another point. Religion can also in itself have negative effects on a person's life, as well as positive ones. I have always believed that any institution that actively prevents me from experiencing the depth, scope and infinite variation that life has to offer, is doing me a great disservice. If we are here for any reason, it is to love and cherish life in all aspects. That includes experiencing as much as life has to offer as we can in our short life-times. To guide me through this mindset, I have a few maxims that prevent me from getting in to trouble. The first and most important is, "Everything in moderation". And then, a second that is equally applicable to your dilemma on whether diapers are good or bad is, "Does it hurt me or anyone else in any way?" If the answer is no, I find that morally and ethically you're pretty much always okay to proceed. Perhaps you might consider applying these ideas to your situation?

As for the way that you're feeling at the moment, this is completely natural. We've all gone through this at one stage or another. Not once have I ever met an AB (and I've met quite a few) who hasn't at one stage, at least questioned their ABDL tendencies. It's a natural reaction to something that we're trained out of by our parents at a young age. But equally, I think this fetish can have such a positive influence on one's life. It can de-stress you so thoroughly. It can also be such an innocent and sweet thing. Additionally, the sexual side to it can be very very enjoyable, and as I said previously, it doesn't hurt anyone. So, if you can, try not to feel guilty. It's just a bit of harmless fun. You're not going to permanently damage yourself, by regressing into an infant. At the worst, you might get a spot of diaper rash (cuuuute!). Furthermore, you'll meet some fantastic people in this community. We're all generally that little bit more open-minded and friendly, because we've all been through this before, all wrestled with the same issues and dilemmas. You're very much not alone.

You're also incredibly lucky to be living with someone who's most likely gone through all of this before. He can be your guide. Talk to him. Listen. Learn from his mistakes and also, if you can, develop a close bond. You guys could be both friends and AB play mates. I can't stress how close two people can be brought because of the trust placed in another ABDL.

It's also fantastic to see another ABDL with such a broad interest in Space. I myself am a sci-fi nut, and so my interest has always stemmed from the wonderful programmes and books I grew up with. That's not to say my interest doesn't also stem from reality. Both of these idioms have formed my philosophical, rational and inquisitive mind, and I am grateful for that. I too am excited by the prospect of space exploration. But perhaps I take a slightly more holistic view of it, including the short-term, long-term and very long-term! For instance, I personally believe that, while getting to Mars would indeed be a great milestone for humanity, it serves no actual purpose to humanity than being a milestone. Until there are plans to terraform the biosphere, Mars will always remain an inhospitable waste land to us.

Also, I was wondering a your opinion on a few specific things. Did you know that five years ago there was only one company who's main aim was to create realistic interstellar travel? Today there are five, including DARPA and NASA, and this number is increasing. Additionally, with amendments to the alcubierre drive theory (warp travel) substantially decreasing the amount of energy required for it to function, other solar systems are seeming less and less further away as the years progress. I truly believe in my life time I will see the beginnings of a new, interstellar minded generation. That thoroughly excites me. Not only that, but it's something I only ever dreamed of as a kid. The future is here.

Anywhom, as usual, my post is overly long! I do love to write essays. I hope I've been of some help. Try not to let all of this get to you. You're not alone, and you're very much on the start of your journey. Acceptance is not going to happen overnight, but it sounds like you're in capable hands and you're definitely in the right place.

Welcome to the community dude.

Luca *hugs*
    Last edited by Luca; 17-Jan-2014 at 10:23.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroTwi View Post
    Well... Wow, yeah, big step for me, making an ADISC account'n all. Just a week after wearing my first real one, too.

Anyways, I'm a brony (in case it wasn't obvious enough), and I absolutely love engineering and physics and stuff. Like crazy. I can give long lectures on string theory, general relativity, rocket science, why Mars is way better suited for colonization than the moon... etc. etc. I most especially love space exploration, though. Elon Musk is THE MAN to me, hehe. CEO of SpaceX, this crazy awesome new company that's revolutionizing the industry - and they've barely even started! Now to stop before I rant about how amazing they are for many paragraphs... To sum it up, Mars, by 2035, colony, it'll happen thanks to them

And I don't just love these things - I'm downright obsessed with them! Hehe.

And I'm not an egghead... I'm just well-read.

~

Well, now as for why I joined... I'm hoping to get some replies here, as I'm quite conflicted and a bit scared.

I guess it's like any big thing and getting used to something new, but yeah. I'm a Mormon, which means my values include not having sexual conduct outside of marriage (I very, very strongly believe in this) - which leaves me a bit conflicted, since diapers have an innocent side for me, as well as a not-so-innocent side, and with my roommate here at college being into them, too, and now I'm wearing them for real... I just don't know.

I guess I'm just scared about diving into something so strange and new, maybe? Especially something that I'm not sure I should be? I mean, I was really, really scared about getting into MLP, and, well, you say you like MLP, that's one thing, but saying you like wearing diapers?

Yeah, I guess it's just that. I really need a support group. I want to feel more sure that this is okay. I want to know if it isn't. I'm really, really scared about my life, I guess, getting into this. Scared and very confused. Maybe I really know I shouldn't but I'm in denial? Maybe I'm just scared of it? I really, really love the feeling, but that does't make it right. I want above all to do what's right, but I give in so much because I'm uncertain if it's wrong. Sometimes I even feel like it's not just not wrong, but even right.

I just don't know and it's a big problem for me! Where do I look for answers? Where do I look for strength - I don't think either answer will be easy to accept.

I just don't know...

I guess a support community really is the best place to join... As I said, I'm religious. I pray for answers... Maybe I'll find them here?

Heh, I could put a man on the moon, or explain how a warp drive might work to get you to the stars, but I just can't figure out how to get myself into my future...

I just want to do what's right, and have the strength to press forward with it, but I just don't know what that would be...

Sorry to be so sappy'n stuff with my first post, but, yeah, I just feel like I need to talk about this. So, yeah, ADI-SC, ADI-Support Community...
    welcome to this side of the Internet .
    There is one thing there is a gentic reson we cant live far from the earth
    We are designed if we leve the magnetic field of earth for to long our bodys will brake down in time.

MillenniumF

Um, we have left the magnetic field of the Earth, in a manner of speaking, about seven times so far. I think we'll manage just fine on Mars.

Don't worry, the Father and Messiah love you very much. I'm gonna read your profile, so I can know how to help you best. For now, pray about it.

Well, I'm not great with religious stuff (I'm not particularly religious myself) but I mean, I always tell myself, do what you think is right. If you think it's more right to follow your religious beliefs, then go for that. But if this is making you question what you believe, then maybe it's time to reconsider. I'm not saying it's easy or anything, it's definitely tough. I know people who tried to desexualize diapers for themselves and made it more of a comfort thing, so you can try that too. I'm sure that people will help you out here with your morality questions, they seem like a really nice community.

I mean, I just live by what I think is best for me. Most times it works out a-okay. Sorry if I can't give much better advice than that though. Best of luck.

Don't worry, the Father and Messiah love you very much. I'm gonna read your profile, so I can know how to help you best. For now, pray about it. Okay, read it; back now. Don't worry, you're a boy. That means boy parts, like prostate glands, and 2 heads. Just kidding. Point being, considering your prostate can be stimulated through your tushy, it makes perfect sense that a good B.M. could cause the same thing as your doctor. Also, the thing about pee is, it's warm & wet. Think about that a minute. The point can also be made that your body had time to unlearn the diaper as an acceptable place to void. There's a fight going on because of that. I need to. + Should I?+ I'm gonna= Oh, that's a nice feeling. I think it may help, since your conflicted, to think of a diaper as nothing more than a receptical. You use them for that purpose, with pleasant side-effects. Yahweh bless you. Yahshua (Most call him Jesus) loves you.

Welcome from a fellow LDS member. Be sure to join our group and I hope you find some help, comfort, and unity here at ADISC. I know I have.