Thread: Babyish Socks

Question Babyish Socks

I have been looking on amazon to look for baby socks. Cannot seem to find any to my liking. The socks do not have to only be from amazon. Other websites are encouraged.

I really don't care about the color, I am looking for cheap babyish socks. Maybe socks that match my white or navy blue onesie. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you so much in advance!

And if I may, I would like to see AB shoes, for daytime I mean, like toddler shoes, adult size...

I know Spencer's (a chain for tweens in most malls) has cartoon pattern socks. I got a nice pair of Elmo socks and two pairs of Smurfs socks. They also have others- Looney Tunes, Disney, Adventure Time, Ninja Turtles, Harry Potter- though I've yet to see MLP socks. FYE has some too.

You could always look online too. Google search "Adult Size Novelty Socks", or substitute "Cartoon" or "Character" for 'Novelty'. has some fun stuff.

Hot Topic, Spencers (as Mattikins mentioned) and pretty much any "respectable" sex shop. I bought My Little Pony socks at Hot Topic and they have many other options, especially online. Amazon has nice ones, you just have to know how to search for them. Honestly for me i just search colorful socks and a whole range of options comes up :P but then again i like my socks to be like knee or thigh-high