Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In person meet up!

Default In person meet up!

So I have been chatting to a guy in my town who is also an AB/DL on Fetlife and I found out last night we went to the same career center back in high school! He is the dame age as me and we even remember each other! So we decided to meet up at our local Costco to have lunch and possibly do some shopping. He even offered to me to try one of his Molicares and one of his Abenas since it's been forever since I wore a disposable. We are the same size :3

I'm sure you know this already, but be careful. You don't really know anyone on the internet.

I will that's why we are meeting in a public place with lots of people around. I didn't give him my phone number or where I live ect.

Glad to hear you found someone to connect with. And I'm glad to hear that you're playing it safe with this guy. Remember: don't base your whole relationship on the diapers. Otherwise, he might feel that you're obligated to indulge with him since he offered you those diapers. Make that a beside the point kind of thing and just get to know each other. Hope it works out for you.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    Glad to hear you found someone to connect with. And I'm glad to hear that you're playing it safe with this guy. Remember: don't base your whole relationship on the diapers. Otherwise, he might feel that you're obligated to indulge with him since he offered you those diapers. Make that a beside the point kind of thing and just get to know each other. Hope it works out for you.
    i gotta agree with this too. I have more ABDL friends than i care to count who only text me to talk about diapers and abdl related things... and often times we have the same conversations over and over and over and its come to the point where i just send one word responses. Also, treat it like any other hobby or trait - I have friends who like to do the same things as me, who I cant STAND being around.. and i've made ABDL friends in the past who weren't bad people, but they just didnt click with me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    When we talk diapers don't actually come up all that often, we are both Begginer YouTubers so talk a lot about filming and what not.

Great for you !
    I am in the proccess of meeting someone in my city, but I don't actually want to give unnecessary information, I am not being rude, just careful. Great advices from Emily and BigKid

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    When we talk diapers don't actually come up all that often, we are both Begginer YouTubers so talk a lot about filming and what not.
    That sounds perfect, although it might feel a little bit weird to broach the subject when you get around to it. I think that little bit of awkwardness is way better than this being the only thing that brings you together. I hope it goes well for both of you.

The meet up was fantastic! We are both into a lot of the same stuff and when he gave me his number I found I already has it in my contacts list from meeting him last summer at his church! The reason I met with him last summer was that he had a Rainbow Dash My Little Pony wallet just like mine! It was so fate that we met again and found out about our AB/DL sides. He is also a baby fur like me :3 Definitely a great experience. We went to the grocery store together and did shopping and we also went to the mall together!