Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real life encounter

Default Real life encounter

Today I started helping this guy (I would like to keep his name anonymous) out with science

I didn't really know him that well and the session was fairly normal and we started talking about relationships and It eventually got down to sexuality and a lot of sharing of this that we normally wouldn't say to each other. One thing led to another and I told him that I was an ABDL, It turns out that he was too.

At first I didn't believe him because it was so surreal. like I would never expect to meet an abdl in real life, like it felt like something out of a story so Im so happy that I know an ABDL in real life now

has anyone else had an experience like this

Oh lucky you to find a RL AB friend by chance like that xD That seems quite ideal in the way it presented itself!
    You must feel great and shocked at the same time! haha

Yay!

LittleHanah

CrinklySiren

Funny you should say this, i actually experienced this last night;

I went to a karaoke bar that i frequent on wednesdays with a few friends, and a friend of one of my friends showed up and brought yet ANOTHER friend that none of us knew. After singing a song i met her and we got to talking and it turns out that she is engaged to someone who has been transitioning for 2 years now! What are the odds that i would meet someone who is so close to another transperson! and if that doesnt make it surreal enough, she's even on FETLIFE and runs in a few of the same circles as me! (this all might sound like a simple coincidence, but in my town you dont see a lot of trans people or open minded people and most people have never heard of fetlife)

Its almost like we were meant to meet! She and her fiance even mod a Daddy/Babygirl group! and her fiance is also a little! Thats 4 RARE qualities in 2 or 3 of the same people - At this point i call it fate.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    Funny you should say this, i actually experienced this last night;

I went to a karaoke bar that i frequent on wednesdays with a few friends, and a friend of one of my friends showed up and brought yet ANOTHER friend that none of us knew. After singing a song i met her and we got to talking and it turns out that she is engaged to someone who has been transitioning for 2 years now! What are the odds that i would meet someone who is so close to another transperson! and if that doesnt make it surreal enough, she's even on FETLIFE and runs in a few of the same circles as me! (this all might sound like a simple coincidence, but in my town you dont see a lot of trans people or open minded people and most people have never heard of fetlife)

Its almost like we were meant to meet! She and her fiance even mod a Daddy/Babygirl group! and her fiance is also a little! Thats 4 RARE qualities in 2 or 3 of the same people - At this point i call it fate.
    wow, that's insane, like it really is something out of a fantasy, I mean meeting an ABDL is one thing but that is just amazing, like it makes me wonder about some of that astrology stuff to be honest, though I'm not jealous

In fact today he asked if I wanted to come over to his house and do ABDL stuff, to be honest I've never done anything like it so I was really shy about it but he was really kind and understood me, he wasn't pushing me or anything like that, and he said he would take care of everything. like he is really doing just so much for me and we just met likes he's a great person and once I get mentally prepared for it I know we'll have a great time together.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by SicartheaSpikefan View Post
    wow, that's insane, like it really is something out of a fantasy, I mean meeting an ABDL is one thing but that is just amazing, like it makes me wonder about some of that astrology stuff to be honest, though I'm not jealous

In fact today he asked if I wanted to come over to his house and do ABDL stuff, to be honest I've never done anything like it so I was really shy about it but he was really kind and understood me, he wasn't pushing me or anything like that, and he said he would take care of everything. like he is really doing just so much for me and we just met likes he's a great person and once I get mentally prepared for it I know we'll have a great time together.
    Its amazing when you meet someone like that, this girl that i met - she really knew how to treat me (she's as domme so she pretty much sensed my submissive personality), the whole night she made me feel like i was sexy and attractive and a princess. Incredible how someone you meet can instantly become a good friend lol

I think these situations are proof that life has put us exactly where we need to be. I don't believe in horoscopes but i do believe in astrology and magnetic attraction :3 You'd be surprised how much the magnetism of the earth creates a sense of "fate".

I actually met spddan through my workplace that I literally started working at 2 weeks ago, it was a little weird but it was like, I saw this site when borrowing his laptop for something and looked at him like, orly? And then I was like lol joining

That was endlessly amusing and we joke about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ptarmigan View Post
    I actually met spddan through my workplace that I literally started working at 2 weeks ago, it was a little weird but it was like, I saw this site when borrowing his laptop for something and looked at him like, orly? And then I was like lol joining

That was endlessly amusing and we joke about it.
    Haha! Yeah, this has been pretty amazing. I honestly had never even knowingly met an ABDL before (although I have my well-grounded suspicions about someone else I know, lol). What are the odds, really? It's kinda creeping me out, it's so surreal, but it's too awesome for it to be a bad thing by any stretch.

I started dating a boy in my senior year of high school. At the time, my ab stuff was something I was relatively ashamed of. At some point I told him I identified as female and wanted to be a woman, and he was 100% supportive and it was so magical, but this made me want to tell him about the diapers even less because I loved him and didn't want to scare him away. Then, one day, he tells me he likes to wear diapers, which created a weird feeling of 'Why the hell did I ever hide this?!' Since then, he doesn't really wear diapers anymore and essentially has just become my 'daddy' figure.

I never would have expected finding an abdl at my high school, let alone having it be someone I like so much.

wow I wish I could just magically meet people with the same interests as me!
    although I need to go out more, that requires money..

It's truly a small world. Never happened for me yet but I'm curiously awaiting a conversation to surprise me.