Thread: Just buying the adult size pacifier nipple

Default Just buying the adult size pacifier nipple

Does anybody know how to order the nipples for nuk5's and more specifically the MST7 that is on pacifiersrus? How does pacifiersrus and other sites that sell adult size pacifiers get their supply of paci nipples? I cant find anywhere online to get just the nipple, or at least a plain MST7 style pacifier. I want to mod a pacifier on my own without sending it to pacifiersrus because it will cost a lot.

I think the MST7 is specific to pacifiersRus.
    -You could always email them at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    I think the MST7 is specific to pacifiersRus.
    -You could always email them at [email protected]
    I would, but i doubt that they would tell me who their supplier is, they might just send me the nipple, but i kind of doubt that too, maybe i should ask though.

I have ordered a white Nuk 5 and carefully cut through the shield to release the nipple (cut 99% of the way and then flex it until it breaks in order to avoid damaging the nipple).

Not exactly cheap but cheaper than paying others to mod it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by pd8615 View Post
    I have ordered a white Nuk 5 and carefully cut through the shield to release the nipple (cut 99% of the way and then flex it until it breaks in order to avoid damaging the nipple).

Not exactly cheap but cheaper than paying others to mod it out for you.
    I was thinking about doing that, which would work, but i kind of want to get a silicone one, the last nuk5 nipple i had started to fall apart a bit after a lot of use, the rubber was breaking apart. If i can't find a good solution though, i'll probably just use a nuk5 like you did.

the pacifiersrus site use a complex method to put the nipples on new pacifier guards to no damage them, it would be almost impossible to do it yourself, you could harm yourself with the force required. please just get the MST7 silicone paci premodified from pacifiersrus, I've got 2 paci's 2 NUK5's, the one from 2-3 years ago is useless now, so I ordered another one a few months ago, I'm going to order the MST7 silicone nipple paci from them soon, as I like silicone ones they are more resilient (Just don't bite them!!!), and don't degrade like silicone ones do, they last longer with proper care, and no biting!

Modding a paci isn't that difficult. Just takes a little bit of will power amd elbow grease. I did it to my old nuk5. Changed the sheild. Its do able