Thread: CVS Sleep Comforts New Design

Default CVS Sleep Comforts New Design

I finally got a chance to get a pack of the Sleep Comforts from CVS since the introduction of the new packaging (for the Extra Large anyway). They are still made the same as Goodnites and thankfully not made like Underjams but instead of the basic white design as most store brands they have a rather neon like colors design which I was kinda shocked but I actually dig it. For those who also like these pull up diapers I recommend these.

The Design
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo0088.jpg 
Views:	893 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	19793

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo0090.jpg 
Views:	676 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	19794

I use these and the only thing I have an issue with are the designs :/ I wish they could be a bit different. I dig the babyish and ability to fit but the colors don't mesh with my little. Great diaper for usage though

I have never even seen these before. What are the size ranges and how well do they work?

I don't comfortably fit into the pull-up style diapers anymore and they don't hold more than one wetting without leaking.

Anyway, I think that if I were a kid that needed diapers at night (boy or girl), I wouldn't want to wear these diapers with the checkered design everywhere. I guess maybe some underwear are designed like that but especially for girls, I think someone would be curious if they saw that diaper peeking out somewhere instead of not noticing. Especially with the neon-like colors! Lol