Thread: RE: Being stuck having to purchase/wear drugstore "house brand" adult diapers.

Default RE: Being stuck having to purchase/wear drugstore "house brand" adult diapers.

Being on a low fixed income, a disabled Adult Baby like myself is stuck having to purchase and wear drugstore "house brand" adult diapers. Absorbency of Walgreen's CERTAINTY adult dydees is not the greatest. I always "leak like crazy" and have "wet pants" if I go "too long between diaper changes".

Other people here probably have the same issue with "house brand" adult dydees from the drugstore.

Am I correct?

Yes, I have the same problem with "house brands". When I'm low on diapers and money I end up buying from Wal-mart or Drug Mart. They are not do not hold a lot of liquid at all, I usually have to double them up and or at least use a booster.

RootBeer8900

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Being on a low fixed income, a disabled Adult Baby like myself is stuck having to purchase and wear drugstore "house brand" adult diapers. Absorbency of Walgreen's CERTAINTY adult dydees is not the greatest. I always "leak like crazy" and have "wet pants" if I go "too long between diaper changes".

Other people here probably have the same issue with "house brand" adult dydees from the drugstore.

Am I correct?
    I disagree. You just have to know what to do with them to get the most out of them. I enjoy using CVS' maximum protection diapers for the times when I am craving wearing a diaper but cannot order online at the moment. The only way to make this diaper great is by wearing three of them and cutting slits in the outer layer of two of the diapers so you get triple capacity! Just make sure you tape on the third diaper snugly so that you don't get any leaks.

Of course in terms of diapers in general, this isn't ideal. But I've learned to work with what I've got and besides, they're cheap!

i prefer walgreens over CVS, walgreens seems to be a little smaller in size M. If i have to go any other option store wise is depend max protection with tabs for a few more dollars, so i at least have some plastic. there is another off brand called top care, never tried but never heard bad things about it. I always only wear one diapee at a time.