Thread: Onezie Size help

Default Onezie Size help

I thinking of buying a onezie from baby pants but do know what size to get. I wear size small mens shirts and at 5.1 height. So what size should I get from there. Also are they good for the price or should I buy from somewhere else.

I would try the small size and see what it does for fit. If you have a cloth tape measure get your shoulder to crotch measurement and see how that compares to their size chart. You will have to wash them in hot water
    to shrink it for good fit.

Small sounds fine for you, judging from your height and the fact that you wear small shirts, but you really should look at the size charts, as oleman pointed out. Different manufacturers make different sizes: I fit into a range of shirt sizes because some "large" shirts are tiny, and some "small" shirts are ridiculously huge! That said, if in doubt the bigger size is likely to be suitable because these garments are generally supposed to be loose (not too loose, but definitely not very tight!).