Thread: It's been quite a while

Default It's been quite a while

Hope everyone is well.

For those of you that don't know me, I was Bears, I changed my name to Wolfies because I think I've moved on from my bears phase.

Every time I mean to get on this forum and post something or talk with someone I somehow get caught up in doing something, life isn't easy right now with 3 math classes, 1 English class, and 3 business classes all in one semester. For those of you who have never had a personal conversation with me or don't know me too well, I recently accepted my little side with the help of my girlfriend. The secret just came out due to my bottle being filled all the way to the tippy top. She accepted me from day one and things are going great. She mostly mommy's me but hopefully I'll get to daddy her some too as she's somehow become an ab herself. I hope everyone is doing well and may life hit you in the face with love, and not anger.

Feel free to chat me up sometime.

Welcome back! You certainly do have a busy schedule! So happy you're happy!

Welcome back. I too think wolves are better than bears, and you know what Steven Colbert says about bears!