Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Read if you like Baby Diapers

Default Read if you like Baby Diapers

So... I was gonna try and give up on diapers but Pampers came up with new cute designs. Today I was home alone. I went to Walgreen's to see if they had the new designs of Cruiser's and Baby Dry on Jumbo. They did. Each one was 12.99 but the lady said that if I sign up for balance rewards with just my Phone and Name, I'll be saving around $8 so I did I thought I was gonna pay close to $30 but I actually paid $17.98 for 39 diapers!!! 21 Baby Dry S6 and 18 Cruisers S6. Wow, I'm Happy! Anyways just lettings you guys know. For the people that like to use baby diapers. I was going to upload a pic but I'm not sure how via phone. Oh she also said that whenever I come back to just give them my number to save. They're making it harder for me to give this up!

I would read the terms of this discount before giving my number away...

Doctorwalrus

Default :D that sounds awesome

I love pampers, I wish I could buy some

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you find out about the new designs?
    Last edited by Doctorwalrus; 14-Jan-2014 at 23:21. Reason: U had to add the title

Quote Originally Posted by dprlover90 View Post
    I would read the terms of this discount before giving my number away...
    It's just a rewards program; a lot of retail outlets have them. The phone numbers only serve to help the member look up their account; the store will only look up your account by phone number at your convenience if you come to them with a customer service issue, or if you forget your rewards card they can look up your membership by phone number and put it on your transaction anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    It's just a rewards program; a lot of retail outlets have them. The phone numbers only serve to help the member look up their account; the store will only look up your account by phone number at your convenience if you come to them with a customer service issue, or if you forget your rewards card they can look up your membership by phone number and put it on your transaction anyway.
    Thanks for explaining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorwalrus View Post
    I love pampers, I wish I could buy some

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you find out about the new designs?
    Here. They've been out for weeks but since I haven't seen them they're new to me. I haven't been here in the longest. Why can't you buy some?

Doctorwalrus

Because I can't drive yet

Though there is a Walgreens a short walking distance away

I walked. It was like around 1.5 miles away. I went early so I wont see anybody I knew. What a rush. I haven't been able to use them because I haven't been alone. Arghh I can't wait! They looked thinner but that's because they're straight from the bag. I really do like the new designs but the Pampers smell is way too subtle. That's the only thing I didn't like. You have to put the diaper close to your nose to smell the Pampers scent we all love. I don't think you'll be able to smell it even if all you have on is the diaper. :/

I've never worn any but something that's kept me from purchasing them in particular is that wouldn't they be really tight around there? I mean I'm kind of sensitive in terms of tactile things, so if it's too tight that would drive me crazy and I would have felt like I wasted my money... Just a random question.

I hate how they're as cute as a button and yet I'm too scared to try a few! aaa

They're are snug on me but I like it or else I'll forget I have them on. I can move around and sleep in them without a problem. They feel even better when wet. I'm not sure how they would fit you but you can order samples from ebay. They'll send you some samples in a discreet package. Make sure to read the items description.