Thread: hello everyone.

Default hello everyone.

Hi my is Dave and im bricklayer by trade but have worked the last 15 years in the mines and workshops as a T/A doing just about every thing a machanical tradie would do, just at a lesser rate! Im a sole father of three children.
    I have joined this community after many visits over the years as "general public" when ever a search engine would direct me here. I have always wanted to join but being in the closet about my interest in diapers, a wife ( who i know would not aprove), and three kids who all shared the same PC, i could not risk being caught out. Well times have changed wife has gone and kids have their own PC's/ Ipads, and i have my very own laptop. So here i am.
    I have always had an love for diapers since about the age of about 8 years when my mother put me in a cloth diaper for a day after i had wet my pants once to often, although my passion is for disposable diapers, plastic backed.
    Growing up i tried to supress the interest many times and somtimes for years but a sighting of an adult in a diaper (bucks night, TV show or doco ect) would trigger the interest again. With a failed marrige and girlfriend break up, both very trumatic for me i have decided i need to be happy and wearing diapers make's me happy.
    I am outdoors person and live in the country so camping, BBQ's, hunting and swimming in dam's with the kids are the norm out here. I love working on my cars/trucks and often get asked to fix friends cars as well. I think i have a talent of if it's machanical and i can pull it apart to see what makes it tick i can fix it.
    That's about it for now about me I want to get onto the forum and do some reading and when i get the courage start posting.
    Thanks dclem.

Hello Dave and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.

I like to do a lot of cooking including BBQ. What are your favorite things to grill?

Again welcome to the group and I will be looking forward to reading your thoughts in the forums.

Egor

Welcome to the forum Dave, what kind of cars do you work on, any V8's ? I love the sound of a good V8 - Especially if it's on open headers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dclem View Post
    <...I> have decided i need to be happy and wearing diapers make's me happy.
    I am outdoors person and live in the country so camping, BBQ's, hunting and swimming in dam's with the kids are the norm out here. I love working on my cars/trucks and often get asked to fix friends cars as well. I think i have a talent of if it's machanical and i can pull it apart to see what makes it tick i can fix it.
    That's about it for now about me I want to get onto the forum and do some reading and when i get the courage start posting.
    Thanks dclem.
    Very cool! Outdoors life ftw. There are hobby groups on here you might consider joining!
    That was an excellent intro, we're glad to have to have you aboard. Got any questions for us?

Welcome to ADISC.

Hi there, thanks for you replies.

I like to do a lot of cooking including BBQ. What are your favorite things to grill?
    Well i love to cook steaks, steaks and also i dont mind BBQing steaks!

what kind of cars do you work on, any V8's ?
    I like most V8's the bigger, angrier the better. Im a FORD lover so IMHO nothing better than an off its face windsor or clevo.

Got any questions for us?
    Lots of questions but want to do some more reading before posting, dont want to ask to many questions that may have been already answered. This is the first time ive come out about diapers and the first time participating in any forum ever. So baby steps, pardon the pun.