Thread: hello every one

Default hello every one

my name is jessie but everyone calls me naru. i am doing this to meet ya'll and so i can start pming

Welcome to ADISC narupup9654 ! I hope you find your time here to be a great experience! I am sure you will find that others on here are quite friendly! This is one of if not the best AB/DL chart forums on the net. The conversations here are of a more genuine nature, and not full of the typical riff raff that is found on other sites. As you can see by my info, I've been here for a few years. I've been around on other sites and forums before here, and this place is my favorite!

I hope you plan on staying for a while and get the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends! Speaking of making friends, would you like to share some more about yourself? interests, hobbies or whatever? Anyhow, I am glad you found ADSIC and hope you stay here is a great one!

Greetings Naru and welcome to ADISC and I certainly hope you enjoy your time here ann are able to meet and make new friends on here.

Would you like to share more about yourself like your interest and what you enjoy doing in you spare time?