Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The fear and desire for childishness realized from and insult spanning back to daycare

Default The fear and desire for childishness realized from and insult spanning back to daycare

Note: There is a chance I might make someone angry with this and I have a tendency to be very stupid so I'm really sorry and

Lately I have really gotten a lot deeper into Pokemon by playing through y, mystery dungeon 2, a pearl wedlocke, and watching the movies

to kinda break up the movies so its less repetitive I usually check out fan or official reviews, while I understand that they are not supposed to be really good movies and the tomatoes ratings were all going to be negative I still read through them out of curiosity.

It's worth noting that I don't fell emotions really that strongly and nothing really bothers me so It was no surprise that I wasn't offended by any of the comments, atleast until I got to this one

"Pikachu has very little to do with the plot, so die-hard fans may be disappointed. On the other hand, I daresay die-hard fans could not possibly be discriminating enough to notice, since most of them are still in diapers."

what got to me about this was the ignorance and name calling in the idea that Pokemon is for babies and It's fans are too

Being called a baby was the only that has ever really gotten to me in about a year

and now that I think about it that insult was used on me everyday in daycare and I can't help but think that at least some of my ABDL aspect stemmed from there

being a baby has a bit of a dual meaning for and I suspect that the constant day care name calling is the cause

on one hand I have barely grown out of anything I had an interest in since I was twelve along with many things before then (I have lost interest in somethings I couldn't call it growing out of them) and I like to idea of watching a preschool show or having a stuffed animal, getting hugs and cuddles, being cute and anything ABDL related.

on the other hand I normally avoid kids shows and feel really awkward watching them as if I shouldn't or someone is judging me despite my enjoyment (4 mouths to watch MLP without this feeling) and I find the idea of a person over 9 watching preschool shows or playing with toys as something really immature and odd (outside of an ABDL context.) even when I have done those things before and grew to be fine with it. (no offense If you do these things, I don't actually have anything against it its just an emotional response I can't help)

and I know that most of you have had things much worse then I did and I'm not trying to look for sympathy and I'm sorry if I come of as whiny about the whole daycare thing because I know its not that big of a deal and I am still thankful that I had a good childhood.

It's just interesting to look at your own psychology and how something from your past could cause a silly little insult to cause offense and see a double stranded with in your self.

have you guys had any similar experiences

Yeah. I remember being teased in pre k. It was a cold rainy day and they kept calling me a baby even the teachers joined in... Weird but I still remember that clearly.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. I remember being teased in pre k. It was a cold rainy day and they kept calling me a baby even the teachers joined in... Weird but I still remember that clearly.

I watched Barney till like I was in 8th grade I know, I was always called a baby, but I just couldn't help it..oh...and I still cant haha

Quote Originally Posted by waver View Post
    Really, that sounds awful, like something out of a cartoon or movie. must have been awful.

It was but meh everything has a reason. And I think it was a dream haven't asked my folks about it seams weird. Considering that leads to a jar of worms.*o_0 but the weird part was I was asking my brother about it and he remembers it too.

there were a lot of time when i was in day care/nursery where i would involuntarylier wet myself or mess myself as was still toilet training. when it happened a lot the kids there started to call me mr wet pants and mr potty pants and stuff.

I was brutally bullied by my cousins who lived two houses over from ours. I would go over to play and often get beat up by cousins who were older than me. It got so bad that eventually my parents moved. I think my mom was delighted to get away from them. In addition, when I'd run home crying, they'd call me a baby. I think it does influence my desire for diapers and wanting to regress to the state of being a baby. I did like and want diapers before that however, so who knows.

When the Pokemon cartoons first came out, I watched them all. I've always enjoyed them even though I suppose they're silly. As for the comment of the reviewer, it made me laugh. I'm sure he means it in a slightly different way, though it's not flattering to the integrity of the cartoon series.

If your brother remembers it must be true, though I wouldn't tell my parents either as its kinda unnecessary, also love your avatar pic (waver)

mine was almost all verbal so it sounds like you got it worse of, still I'm glad that your parents were able to get you away from it. I never saw my cousins that often but they were nice and the ones I see (my dads side is huge and I have never met most of my uncles) are all girls.
    I know the reviewer wasn't serious but you can't help emotions, glad to make you laugh though (dogboy)

I personally never had that problem, the only time I ever wet in school was once in daycare out of curiosity and because I thought I could get away with it as bed wetting is common, though I know they really doubted it because I hated nap time and literally never used it, I mean Its 1:00 I'm not tierd so why do I have to lie down for an hour while you watch a stupid soap opera and I'm tormented by a giant shelf of toys! (tennismad)

looking at these comments there could be a link, though when I think about it more probably everyone was called baby a lot back then. It probably has some influence

Quote Originally Posted by SicartheaSpikefan View Post
    If your brother remembers it must be true, though I wouldn't tell my parents either as its kinda unnecessary, also love your avatar pic (waver)

mine was almost all verbal so it sounds like you got it worse of, still I'm glad that your parents were able to get you away from it. I never saw my cousins that often but they were nice and the ones I see (my dads side is huge and I have never met most of my uncles) are all girls.
    I know the reviewer wasn't serious but you can't help emotions, glad to make you laugh though (dogboy)

I personally never had that problem, the only time I ever wet in school was once in daycare out of curiosity and because I thought I could get away with it as bed wetting is common, though I know they really doubted it because I hated nap time and literally never used it, I mean Its 1:00 I'm not tierd so why do I have to lie down for an hour while you watch a stupid soap opera and I'm tormented by a giant shelf of toys! (tennismad)

looking at these comments there could be a link, though when I think about it more probably everyone was called baby a lot back then. It probably has some influence
    I think that would be the common denominator interesting

Yeah I use to get teased and messed with a lot myself because I was always tiny growing up and always watched "childish" stuff.But one of my most notable memories was back when I was in 3rd grade I had an accident in the middle of class because my teacher wouldn't let me leave and to make matters worse I was wearing white shorts so there was no hiding what had happened and everyone got to see.So from that day forward almost everyone made fun of me and I basically became the "baby" of my class and I didn't live it down till I started homeschool in 5th grade.