Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confidence

Default Confidence

I always feel more confident about myself and am more outgoing when I am wearing panties as opposed to male underwear. I wear panties as often as I can, just wondering if anyone else felt a boost in self asteem or confidence when wear panties?

Not panties for me, but I feel much better when I am free to do what I want as a girl.

Been so long since I wore male underwear I dont even remember what they feel like

I feel just terrific wearing my (Victoria's) secret under panties - they are seamless flyless and almost visible panty line free - Ooops the secret is out now !

Dear sissytammy
    Almost five years ago, my last pair of male underwear disappeared forever. Yes that was a big turning point and i am very proud to say that there is no male clothing left in the house. Ladies panties is the only way to go for me. The ladies briefs fit the best as they go over my diaper that i always wear.
    Sincerely mypet

CrinklySiren

Similar to Tridim, I dont feel panties make me feel more confident, but i do feel that since embracing my true female identity i have more confidence and am more inclined to do things and say things and 'own' my quirks and traits more than I would have back when I pretended to be male.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    Similar to Tridim, I dont feel panties make me feel more confident, but i do feel that since embracing my true female identity i have more confidence and am more inclined to do things and say things and 'own' my quirks and traits more than I would have back when I pretended to be male.
    Exactly after finally truly accepting my self as female and beginning to work towards the physical end of that my confidence got better, I lost a lot of weight and life has been better over all. Not that life does not have it's bumps now but at least I am the true me that is female rather than the boy the world wanted to see.

Regrettably I've never been able to own a pair of panties but when I wear my yoga pants it really helps my dysphoria, sadly I was unable to bring them to college.

Quote Originally Posted by JessycaNekoGirl View Post
    Regrettably I've never been able to own a pair of panties but when I wear my yoga pants it really helps my dysphoria, sadly I was unable to bring them to college.
    Well since you are in college do you have any money where you can go to the store and buy your own panties, if you are staying in the dorms or an apartment I can't see that being an issue if you the money and will. I know I was wear panties fulltime to cope a long time before coming to terms with who I am, though I am so much happier now that I have. I know that first step of buying them can be tough, but it will be worth it. Good luck I know you can do it given the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyAdella View Post
    Well since you are in college do you have any money where you can go to the store and buy your own panties, if you are staying in the dorms or an apartment I can't see that being an issue if you the money and will. I know I was wear panties fulltime to cope a long time before coming to terms with who I am, though I am so much happier now that I have. I know that first step of buying them can be tough, but it will be worth it. Good luck I know you can do it given the opportunity.
    I'd rather not. I'm not exactly in a good area to do that sort of stuff. I'm liable to get stabbed... again... for being me...