Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABDL Factory (europe)

Default ABDL Factory (europe)

This maybe old news to some, but I'm super excited about this online store I found! I'm gonna go ahead and order this sample pack that looks very cheap Diaper Samplepack, all types (benefit package)

With the shipping and delivery, it will cost me around 60Ä (large size pack, shippping to finland and home delivery). Anyone else has any experience from this store?

I bought twice. It's more expensive then Save Express. But as you said, there is a nice sample pack.

RootBeer8900

Would LOVE to try all of those diapers, but I would have no room to store them discreetly

Quote Originally Posted by Willy81 View Post
    I bought twice. It's more expensive then Save Express. But as you said, there is a nice sample pack.
    As it appears, shipping from GER to FIN isn't as expensive as I thought. Got to try save express as well if I'm ordering bigger amount of Kolibri Comslip Plus etc. I'm trying to find the best cheap european made diaper from that samplepack. You have any suggestion?

Didn't realise those guys did Fabines. The company is based in the Netherlands, I wonder how long it would take to ship to the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    Didn't realise those guys did Fabines. The company is based in the Netherlands, I wonder how long it would take to ship to the UK.
    Oh yeah didn't realize it was there, I guess they speak germanic dialect there aswell, if not german. It says that DHL would ship to me in 7 days, so UK being so close, could be something like 2? Boy would I love to live in netherlands now...

There seem to be lots of brands I have never heard of too. Beesana? Forma-Care? id Slip? MaiMed IncoSlip? Sounds so exotic. Hmm..

Yeah I'm pretty interested in them too! Propably one of those could be the best diaper ever, so have to try them all, to know which brand to get the next time I'm ordering a few boxes

This seems extreme to me, you would need to make an excel spread sheet to remember which ones are any good or not, would be a good party though!

Quote Originally Posted by DexxKizwizard View Post
    This seems extreme to me, you would need to make an excel spread sheet to remember which ones are any good or not, would be a good party though!
    That is what I exactly plan to do