Thread: Adult baby clothes

Default Adult baby clothes

I am looking for an adult onesie that snaps in the crotch. Very light material. I get hot easy at night. I also want matching pj bottoms that I can pull on over my onesie that have feet in them. Does anyone know where I can get these or maybe someone that could make a few pairs for me. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

On ebay will make you any thing you want when she is board she makes stuff for ebay .
    Most of the time it's special made adult baby clothing she is making for her customer's
    Just click on ask the seller a question you can get a message to her that way.
    Her listings are under adult baby when you use search
    Good luck.

I have onesies from and that I really like there's also plenty of stuff on eBay that are easy to find if you search adult baby .

ebay sellers - Big Baby Boutique, MsL Big Tots

Walmart and target have really cute PJs too, they are usually in the girls section but they have some that can be unisex by way of their design.

Though for the specific thing you want ,your best bet would be ebay. MsL Big Tots in ebay sells lots of things similar to what you're looking for.

The 4care bodystockings sold on are excellent for concealment and sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by tallbaby View Post
    The 4care bodystockings sold on are excellent for concealment and sleeping.
    These...especially if you get hot...

I have them and they work great...and thin material...also tank top style (wife beater)

The others seem to be thicker material...which is. Fine most the time for me...but, sometimes I'm overheated too...