Thread: Most Embarrassing Childhood Story

BusaSimba

Default Most Embarrassing Childhood Story

I know a lot of us have experiences growing up that led to our love for diapers. That being said I thought I'd share one of my embarrassing stories.

It was towards the end of the day in my first grade class. I really needed to go to the bathroom but was scared to. As I got out of my seat to leave for the day, a little escaped (only enough to soak about a silver dollar size in my underwear). I ran as fast as I could home from school, trying as hard as I could to keep from wetting my pants. I finally got in my house and ran right past my brand new step-dad, up the stairs to the toilet. As I fidgeted to get my pants down, I accidentally let it all loose. As I tired to mop it from the ground, my step-dad came in and found me (curious about me running past him). All I remember after that is him telling me he wouldn't let my mom know about the accident.

What embarrassing experience do you remember as a child?

For some reason I've always had an iron bladder my whole life, so any sort of accidents have been very rare. However one that does stick out, while not exactly diaper related, was when I was first learning how to surf as a kid when we still lived in Florida.

Halfway through a dryland portion of the class, where the instructors had us laying on our boards to simulate how you would paddle and duck under waves, I realized a desperately needed to pee.

Now I was always one of those kids that would force myself to 'hold it' for hours rather than risk the embarrassment of stopping the class just to ask for a bathroom break. Unfortunately, by the time there was actually a pause in the action, and I finally got to make a dash for the bathhouse, I learned for the first time how difficult it is to get a wetsuit off by yourself.

Again, being the genius brilliant 8 year old I was then, the first solution that came to me which somehow made sense at the time, was to rush back out of the bathouse and fetch my older cousin (he was about 13-14 at the time I think) and ask for his help in unzipping the wetsuit for me.

Anyways, as my luck would have it, I ended up being successful at dragging him away from the class and all the way over to the bathrooms when I finally lost the battle, with him less than a few feet away. Because we were wearing shorty wetsuits instead of the full on type, it was pretty obvious what had happened, and even though my cousin was very cool and understanding at the time, I remember being a nervous wreck for pretty much the rest of the class.

RootBeer8900

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    For some reason I've always had an iron bladder my whole life, so any sort of accidents have been very rare. However one that does stick out, while not exactly diaper related, was when I was first learning how to surf as a kid when we still lived in Florida.

Halfway through a dryland portion of the class, where the instructors had us laying on our boards to simulate how you would paddle and duck under waves, I realized a desperately needed to pee.

Now I was always one of those kids that would force myself to 'hold it' for hours rather than risk the embarrassment of stopping the class just to ask for a bathroom break. Unfortunately, by the time there was actually a pause in the action, and I finally got to make a dash for the bathhouse, I learned for the first time how difficult it is to get a wetsuit off by yourself.

Again, being the genius brilliant 8 year old I was then, the first solution that came to me which somehow made sense at the time, was to rush back out of the bathouse and fetch my older cousin (he was about 13-14 at the time I think) and ask for his help in unzipping the wetsuit for me.

Anyways, as my luck would have it, I ended up being successful at dragging him away from the class and all the way over to the bathrooms when I finally lost the battle, with him less than a few feet away. Because we were wearing shorty wetsuits instead of the full on type, it was pretty obvious what had happened, and even though my cousin was very cool and understanding at the time, I remember being a nervous wreck for pretty much the rest of the class.
    At least with a wetsuit, you could just jump in the shower and be wet all over! Lol

Going shopping with my mum when I was a kid, and having to stand there as I watched the person behind the checkout Scan my nighttime Nappies/pull ups, that was very embarrassing and just thinking about it now gives me the shivers.

While I do clearly remember a pants-wetting accident when I was little, I have another memory that was more embarrassing. Walmart used to give little kids stickers when they came in, and one time when I was about six the employee put a Sesame Street sticker on my shirt. Then one of my family members pointed out that the sticker had the Pampers logo on it and started teasing me about it

Uuuuuuuummmm.... hm..... it'd have to be the time I got drunk with some friends at momma's house whenever I was like 13. I ended up getting way carried away and I remember Foamy the squirrel on the computer, I was super gothed out that day, and a tall glass of vodka was handed to me, which I just downed. She had snuck into the kitchen (on my request - or rather urging) to get it and I spit out a lot of it when I had downed it. Everything after that is a blur, though they let me know that I was a pain in the behind. Like, not belligerent and angry, just a handful. I kept following them around and falling - Most likely laughing like an idiot too - and they were worried I'd get hurt and my parents would be super angry.

That's all I remember from what they told me. Any extra details are forgotten. x3 I woke up the next day in the bathroom completely naked and wrapped up in a blanket that kept me propped up along with a pillow that kept me from rolling over. I obviously peed on myself, because both my clothes and the blanket were super wet, which made me feel even more sick.

Anyways, I was so hungover and still kind of drunk that along with how he wrapped me up, I wasn't even able to get out. Naturally, I started freaking out and screaming because I couldn't move and I felt like I was dying. And of course yelling ended up with momma coming in and helping me get cleaned up. She was pretty soft on me until I started feeling better. After that, I was srs beeswax grounded. ):

Quote Originally Posted by RootBeer8900 View Post
    At least with a wetsuit, you could just jump in the shower and be wet all over! Lol
    The awful part was there weren't any showers on that particular beach. There was a crummy nasty old bathroom building thing that I *think* may have had showers at some point, but by then it was so old that everything was either rusted from the sea air or just plain not working.

I'm not exactly a germaphobe, far from it really...but to this day I hesitate going in public bathrooms at parks because I have that surfing class incident in the back of my mind. Yecckk.

one off many embarrassing experiences (when younger due to a mother who believed I was lazy and shaming would stop me wetting the bed) growing up in N Ireland in the seventies wearing a terry nappy and what I remember being very puffed out plastic pants being evacuated on a bomb scare in the middle of the night in town hall the whole village was aware of my nappy due to my mothers lack of discretion

Lol there are so many embarrassing moments I can think of.

But I'd have to say one of the most embarrassing I can remember happened back when I was in 3rd grade and I was sitting at the front of the class in a purple shirt and white shorts and about halfway through the school day I got the feeling I had to go and I tried to make it go away by just not thinking about it and hoping it'd go away.But after another ten minutes I started asking my teacher if I could go the the bathroom over and over but she kept saying no every time I'd ask and eventually I just couldn't take it anymore and I burst and needless to say I was soaked and to make matters worse I had to call my teacher and tell her before I could leave.So I had to get up and leave the class room in soaking wet white shorts and had to go through the school and have them call my mom for fresh cloths and by the time I got back to my classroom I was already labeled as a baby.

I was sitting in an info session at high school(science week) looking at something or other when i needed to go. I left and ran towards the toilets and as i was going downstair i got this pain and i started going. Got to the loos and tried to dry the pants. I asked my friend to come down and bring me my sports shorts do i could dry my pants (he only slightly laughed) he told the teacher and i went back, no one noticed despite the smell.

The other was after leaving this trade course i needed to go but thought id wait till i got to the shops. I got there and couldnt find any toilets (all 'patrons only') then i wet myself. Sat in the sun for ages then tried to clean up. Went home and showered and cleaned up.

The other was leaving the pub with family, i needed to go but no where to stop and i went. Luckily it was only mum, dad and grandma.