Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

My name is Robert and if you have been on other sits such as Deviant Art ,Diapered Anime or Fur Affinity you still wouldn't know me cause I'm pretty low key. My story is like many of yours, had a diaper obsession for as long as I can remember, never really fully accepted that part of me but ta da! here I am. Outside of Diapers I'm politically a Conservative (NOT A REPUBLICAN) traditionalist Christian, though I attend a anti traditional church called New Life fellowship, I'm what many would label a Neo-confederate but mostly I just happen to hold controversy views on the historic events of the War of Northern aggression I also Build Flamethrowers so there's that too .I really hope you guys will all be as polite to me as I am to you and Thanks for Helping to build a stronger over all AB/DL community.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTT View Post
    My name is Robert and if you have been on other sits such as Deviant Art ,Diapered Anime or Fur Affinity you still wouldn't know me cause I'm pretty low key. My story is like many of yours, had a diaper obsession for as long as I can remember, never really fully accepted that part of me but ta da! here I am. Outside of Diapers I'm politically a Conservative (NOT A REPUBLICAN) traditionalist Christian, though I attend a anti traditional church called New Life fellowship, I'm what many would label a Neo-confederate but mostly I just happen to hold controversy views on the historic events of the War of Northern aggression I also Build Flamethrowers so there's that too .I really hope you guys will all be as polite to me as I am to you and Thanks for Helping to build a stronger over all AB/DL community.
    Hello RobertTT! Welcome to the community! It sounds like you have a wide range of opinions and you'll be a nice addition to the group. I've never met anyone who makes their own flamethrowers. Sounds interesting.

Welcome to the site. I live in Virginia and have for a long time, but I'm originally from New Jersey. My kids are southerners, so we are still trying to find a tenuous truce in Appomattox. I'm actually a Methodist minister of music, so I'm a fellow believer, though more independent in my beliefs.

I think you'll enjoy this site. We are first and foremost, a support group. Beyond that, we discuss almost everything under the sun, including the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Love the smell f Napalm in the morning?

just a little. This Table displeases me! by Noxvulpescelum on deviantART

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Hello RobertTT! Welcome to the community! It sounds like you have a wide range of opinions and you'll be a nice addition to the group. I've never met anyone who makes their own flamethrowers. Sounds interesting.
    Well interesting is one way of putting it. if you care to have a look at it here. This Table displeases me! by Noxvulpescelum on deviantART

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHanah View Post
    Welcome to Adisc Robert! I'm a Christian too :]
    well thank you for the welcoming.I happened to drop by your profile and noticed your attending collage I start back tomorrow when do you what degree are you going for right know I'm just General studies?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome to the site. I live in Virginia and have for a long time, but I'm originally from New Jersey. My kids are southerners, so we are still trying to find a tenuous truce in Appomattox. I'm actually a Methodist minister of music, so I'm a fellow believer, though more independent in my beliefs.

I think you'll enjoy this site. We are first and foremost, a support group. Beyond that, we discuss almost everything under the sun, including the sun.
    Truce ? did you let the kids to near those history books for them to develop that view or was it just the culture of the aria.( My families all from Minnesota and I'm the first born out side of the north so I blame the books)

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTT View Post
    just a little. [Truce ? did you let the kids to near those history books for them to develop that view or was it just the culture of the aria.( My families all from Minnesota and I'm the first born out side of the north so I blame the books)
    Haha.....my son came home from grade school one day and lamented that "we had lost the war". I thought he was talking about the Vietnam war until I realized he was referring to the Civil War. Without thinking I said no, we won, and then realized I was reflecting my attitudes from growing up in the north. It was sort of amusing, and it certainly teaches a lesson about perspective.