Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shy bladder

Default Shy bladder

I know a few other members who have this exact same problem. I absolutely cannot "go" in public bathrooms, which isn't really a prolem, but it's also stemmed out to using the bathroom in my house. I am always afraid someone will walk in and see my dong, which makes it very difficult to go. Do you have this problem, and if so, do you have any suggetions?

P.S. it's not a medical problem, it's a hugely overtrained bladder and difficulty going. I have zero problem going in my pants or diaper, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    I know a few other members who have this exact same problem. I absolutely cannot "go" in public bathrooms, which isn't really a prolem, but it's also stemmed out to using the bathroom in my house. I am always afraid someone will walk in and see my dong, which makes it very difficult to go. Do you have this problem, and if so, do you have any suggetions?

P.S. it's not a medical problem, it's a hugely overtrained bladder and difficulty going. I have zero problem going in my pants or diaper, though.
    It's not extended into my house, but I've got somewhat of a shy bladder in public restrooms and typically go into a stall (there's a story to that, and I think I've shared it on the site before).

I have no suggestions, other than recommending you take what measures you can to remove your fear of discovery - go in a stall in public, and lock the door in your house.

Yeah I can't go in public toilets either, except in the cubicles.

I don't know how to solve the problem...

I have the same problem, although as long as the washroom is empty, I can go ok. However, after I started wearing and wetting diapers, I found it much easier to go in public washrooms, because I had learned to directly "open the pipe" as it were. lol Still, if I stop wearing diapers for a while, it gets worse again. It comes and goes. Strange.

I always go in the stalls even if it's just to pee. The only time I do urinal's is if its a pretty empty public restroom and I highly doubt anyone will come in before I finish.

I have used urnials at a sporting stadium however at baseball game's and christian youth events. There was always long lines for the stalls but there was rarely a line for the urinals at all.

I've had this problem all my life. I cannot for the life of me pee in a urinal, especially if someone else is using the next one. It just feels so... wrong, I guess... I don't people to see my parts, and I really don't want to see anyone elses either. I've always considered peeing or pooping to be a private thing that shouldn't be flaunted in front of everyone, which is why I have such a peeve against open stalls (not that there is any where I live, but I hear they're gaining popularity throughout the country) and urinals. If I must go in public, in the stall I will go.

Peachy

The only way to reduce the problem I can think of is shock therapy - i.e. bring yourself into situations where you have no choice but to go in a semi-public. I don't mean standing on the lawn of a football stadium and having 80,000 people staring at you watering the lawn, but start e.g. by leaving the bathroom door ajar when you pee at home, deliberately go into a stall in the bathroom at the mall and wait until you pee, then reward yourself with something at the mall. Do the same thing at school etc.
    Eventually, you'll simply get used to using public bathrooms. It's not like people can actually see you peeing as long as you use a stall, so it shouldn't really be something out of the ordinary.

Peachy

Stress is key. When you are out imagine your home. At home when it is safe imagine you at a urinal with a rowdy crowd around. Over time it helps but there is no real cure. Do not put yourself in a situation where failure to go will be a problem. Desperation makes it worse. go when you don’t need to, them if you can’t go you can go back in a little while. Do a web search for Paruresis .It is interesting at least in my case I had no trouble with it before I learned to masturbate properly. Of course that was also about the same time my dad caught two of my friends and I all peeing in the same toilet at the same time. He became enraged and punished me for it. My shrink has been no help in this area. But many of the paruresis websites have.

Nam

I have the same problem, but I am working on it. I never used to have it. I just think that no one will know who I am so why care about it.

I have exactly the same problem - Even at home.

At home I'm fine when I know people are asleep - But if I can hear voices or footsteps then it's a no go and I have to suffer and hold it.

Even so much as people being able to hear me pee or other, I just cant do it - It's weird and I hate it, but it's been like that for as long as I can remember so I've learnt to live with it.

I just cannot pee at a urinal either, other people in there or not it HAS to be a stall.

- Is there anything a doc can do about this? - I would like to be able to go about my business without being worried about people hearing me!!