Thread: Just A Little Late

Default Just A Little Late

I passed on the intro at first because I didn't think I'd be contributing and frequently visiting as much as I have so far.

So, to start things off, I don't consider myself an AB or a DL, but I have been intrigued by these ideas because of a couple of friends who are. Since then, I have had fantasies of being a toddler, being taken care of, having to wear diapers, and what-not. So far, I'm satisfied with keeping those thoughts in my mind and have not felt compelled to attempt some kind of practice. But who knows? Maybe I'll give in one day.

Other things that fascinate me about this fetish (for lack of a better term) are the therapeutic qualities, regression, and pretty much all of the other psychological aspects about it. Understanding thought processes is another one of my hobbies I do on the side.

My non-related interests mostly revolve around writing and playing music. Most of my musical inspiration comes from Prog Rock/Metal, Classical, and video game soundtracks. Video games are also important to me not just musically; I grew up playing an SNES with my brother, so I grew rather fond of them.

Anyway, there you have it.

Hi there! Nice to see another composer on the forums (I dabble a bit ) What instruments do you play, then? Got any favorites in those video game soundtracks?

Prog Rock/Metal,
    Yes and Sabbath are both coming to my city soon... Yes Oh Yes oh yes

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    Hi there! Nice to see another composer on the forums (I dabble a bit ) What instruments do you play, then? Got any favorites in those video game soundtracks?
    I'm mostly a percussionist and pianist. Although I like to write string sections, and guitar and bass parts, I'm not any good at playing them :P. My biggest inspirations as far as video game soundtracks go are the Halo 2, Dark Souls, and Metal Gear Solid 3 OSTs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Yes and Sabbath are both coming to my city soon... Yes Oh Yes oh yes
    That sounds heavenly.

bringmesunshine

It always surprises me that we (and by that I mean born into-it ABDLs - I believe it's genetic like homosexuality) can sometimes inspire Experimenta(D)Ls(!), the fact that un-deliberately we bring someone round to thinking "Hmmm, I'd like to try this wearing nappies thing." is incredible. Hell yes it's therapeutic and where therapy-related coping mechanism are concerned infantilism knocks smoking, writing angry letters (and not sending them) and smashing things...into a cocked hat! Good luck with your therapeutic, emotional and life-stylistic experiments and please do update concerning your situation when something (of interest) happens, I for one will read what you post. Once again good luck Mr ClandestineWing. bringmesunshine

Hey another musician... Welcome to adisc