Thread: Hello! From Sally Brown

Sallybrown

Default Hello! From Sally Brown

Good day to you all. Long time into the scene, I'm not Sally Brown but she once had an amazing site. I found dpf in 97 & never looked back. Currently I have a large collection of diapers from various placeless around the globe. I'm 100% dl and specialize in vintage diapers and related products. I kinda had a small part in kicking off the vintage diaper craze on eBay back in early 2000s. I could talk brands makes & models a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sallybrown View Post
    Good day to you all. Long time into the scene, I'm not Sally Brown but she once had an amazing site. I found dpf in 97 & never looked back. Currently I have a large collection of diapers from various placeless around the globe. I'm 100% dl and specialize in vintage diapers and related products. I kinda had a small part in kicking off the vintage diaper craze on eBay back in early 2000s. I could talk brands makes & models a lot.
    Hi Sally welcome to ADISC!

Who was the original Sally Brown then? I've never heard of her...

Hello Sally, I'm a mommy from Fort Wayne, Indiana that used to belong to the diaper pail fraternity. I started there in August 1996 and was there for about 45 years. I would love to talk to you about your diaper sometime.
    I sure do miss the attends from back in that timeframe. They sure don't make them like they used to coming today? Hope you're from you soon, hugs

Sallybrown

Here is a link to Sally browns website, Sally Brown's diaper place

Hi welcome must say the girls in the pictures look nice