Thread: Hi everybody

Default Hi everybody

Hello, my name is jose, Im from mexico (sorry for my bad english) and I like dipers, and to be honest this is the first time I tell anybody about this, and it feels great.

Im not quite sure what to say, but I will try.

As far as I can remember I liked dipapers since I was like 5 (I was a bedwetter) so I had to use diapers.

Long story short, a couple of years ago I started to buy diapers on my own because I love the feeling on wetting a diaper, however, I dont like to dress up as a baby, I just like to wear diapers.

The last time I wear a diaper was about 5 months ago, but Im planning on buying more, my favorite diapers are the goodnites, and I would love to wear the U.S version, im mexico this diapers are all white.

I have more stories to tell and share.

Thanks for reading, if you want to chat send me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by joseperes View Post
    Hello, my name is jose, Im from mexico (sorry for my bad english) and I like dipers, and to be honest this is the first time I tell anybody about this, and it feels great.

Im not quite sure what to say, but I will try.

As far as I can remember I liked dipapers since I was like 5 (I was a bedwetter) so I had to use diapers.

Long story short, a couple of years ago I started to buy diapers on my own because I love the feeling on wetting a diaper, however, I dont like to dress up as a baby, I just like to wear diapers.

The last time I wear a diaper was about 5 months ago, but Im planning on buying more, my favorite diapers are the goodnites, and I would love to wear the U.S version, im mexico this diapers are all white.

I have more stories to tell and share.

Thanks for reading, if you want to chat send me a message.
    Hi there Joseperes, welcome to the community. No need to apologies, your english is fine. I've seen a few other members from Mexico around since I joined. I'm sure you will run across them. How about any non DL activities. Not trying to pry, if you want to keep them private, that's fine. I am a software engineer, and I also have an interest in older cars and also the weather. Maybe I'll see you around the site. Buenos dias (good day).

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Hi there Joseperes, welcome to the community. No need to apologies, your english is fine. I've seen a few other members from Mexico around since I joined. I'm sure you will run across them. How about any non DL activities. Not trying to pry, if you want to keep them private, that's fine. I am a software engineer, and I also have an interest in older cars and also the weather. Maybe I'll see you around the site. Buenos dias (good day).
    Thank you for your answer, you are the olnly who replied, but thats ok.
    I play the bass and Im studyng engineering.
    Once again, thanks for answer, I wish more people were as friendly as you.
    I have a question, does this site has like diaper reviews or something like that?, I could so some "reviews" of mexican diapers

Hopefully you'll be able to get to the articles section on here. Can't remember if you have to be leveled up to established contributor.

Here is the link to the diaper reviews: http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/s...r-reviews.html