Thread: Adult Baby (semi) Professional Wrestler - ABDL becoming more and more "known"

Default Adult Baby (semi) Professional Wrestler - ABDL becoming more and more "known"

So I came across this clip this week -- it appears to be amateur or 'semi' professional wrestlers on tour at a fairgrounds of some sort -- and a couple guys come out with their chosen Schtick being "adult baby". Fantastic.
    Well, for good or for bad, It seems that more and more of American pop-culture has some awareness of ABDLism to some degree or another -- what they seem to grasp is another thing altogether.

Adult babies in diapers are professional wrestlers (Strange addiction - Weird obsession) - YouTube

I was actually quite bored with it, It falls along the lines of meh, for me. It looks like a typical WWE semi pro 'match' which has always featured some wild getups. another reason I threw the TV out years ago

Urgh Adult Babies as side show freaks... this is what appearing on TV has got us *sigh*

Yup, pretty sad that this is what society think and see of us... For them, we are freaks that needs to get help, we can dream that one day maybe in 40-50 yrs, this will be viewed like being gay today, and not like in the 60's era like the adult babies are viewed theses days...

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    Yup, pretty sad that this is what society think and see of us... For them, we are freaks that needs to get help, we can dream that one day maybe in 40-50 yrs, this will be viewed like being gay today, and not like in the 60's era like the adult babies are viewed theses days...
    When I read that it reminds me of batman the dark night joker