Thread: Cleb Big Brother 2014 - Dappy in a nappy (UK)

Default Cleb Big Brother 2014 - Dappy in a nappy (UK)

*Note*
    It seems this has always happened alot now on Big Brother every year !

Show bosses told N-Dubz star he has "demonstrated that at times he can act like a badly-behaved child"

CBB's Dappy is being forced to wear a nappy and suck on a dummy after breaking house rules.

Bosses on the Channel 5 show have punished the N-Dubz for discussing the nominations for eviction from the house where he is holed up with other contestants.

The rapper has been disciplined because he has "demonstrated that at times he can act like a badly-behaved child", according to Channel 5.

Programme bosses said he will be "dressed up as a baby and to ensure that he doesn't talk his way into any more trouble, he will have a dummy in his mouth".

Jasmine Waltz, Liz Jones, Luisa Zissman, Jim Davidson and Evander Holyfield are all up for the chop during Friday's live eviction after being nominated by their fellow celebrities.

Dappy in a nappy: Watch dummy-wearing Celebrity Big Brother star punished for discussing nominations - Mirror Online

Oh dear, my girlfriend watches that program, and forces me to watch it too. As for Dappy, I can't stand him and things he has done in the past moulds my opinion of him. Maybe Dappy being padded up with soften up his image a bit.

Sadly for us outside of Europe, this video seems to be blocked by youtube, I tried with proxtube but its unable to unblock it either...

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    Sadly for us outside of Europe, this video seems to be blocked by youtube, I tried with proxtube but its unable to unblock it either...
    Don't worry you will not be missing much, it is a really rubbish show.