Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What diaper is this one?!?

Default What diaper is this one?!?

MUST HAVE THESE...if they exist! lol

But seriously, please provide any info you have on them Thank you in advance!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_my5uzdoGfu1stimufo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	2328 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	19723

i'm interested in the answer to this as well I've seen them all over the *ahem* internet.

If i'm not wrong they are Fabines exklusiv christmas

I'm not familiar with fabine is that an ab/dl company because if it isn't wow how did they get away with that.

Well I guess so, tho they dont say they make products for AB/DL's, it's clear that these kind of diapers are not for the massive public. I'd buy them even if i'm not an AB. (yet?)

well if they were treading waters before they've definitely jumped the shark with this.

about us - Buntewindel

They change their design all the time

I don't know what that is but I don't think it's a buntewindel product Those are cloth like tapes, singles. All the famines are quad tapes, plastic blacked and taped. Although the colors used are somewhat similar (pastel pink and green) the pattern is nothing like their christmas diaper.

I don't think its their diaper either