Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pets

Default Pets

Does anyone here have pets?
    What do you think goes through their mind when they see you diapered?

I have a female tuxedo cat named missy, she's very strange and does alot of wierd things. She probably doesn't even care because I do wierd things around her already.

I love my dog to death, but I still consider him to be dumb respective to me. I doubt he knows or cares of a difference other than the smell of ammonia. fun fact though another dog wearing a diaper is actually interesting because it's taking it's scent it uses to mark territory around with it I would be interested to see a study on that.

one of my cats, "must eat diaper". Seriously. I have to keep my cabinet closed, one of my cats likes to chew on them. Last time I left a diaper sitting on my be before changing, she got to it and gnawed through an entire leg elastic side.

my dogs know when i am wearing and love to stalk where they are kept (clean and trash) they love to rip them to shreds.

My dog can be so intelligent at times it's annoying, and when I first got my diapers she had a habit of sneaking up on me while I was other in the middle of, or having just finished up with getting one taped up.

Other than her occasionally prodding the outside of them with her paw (I think the plastic backing gets her interested in what the crinkling white thing I have on is) when she crashes in here with me on particularly cold nights, she doesn't seem to mind them much at all.

Thankfully, she's never got it in her head to get into my small little stash and shred up what few diapers I have at any given point. *knock on wood*

I had to let my sugar glider go when I moved back to the city. Not like released in the wild, but I couldn't keep her. So, I just have a chihuahua named Muffin now. d: She has bad habits, but otherwise is pretty easy to live with. As long as my stuff - especially the tablet pen - doesn't get chewed up, I'm fine.

I don't think my cats or my guinea pig care when I'm in baby mode, but...and I know this sounds weird even before I say it, but I think my youngest cat might be the cat equivalent of AB. HEAR ME OUT, I know that sounds strange. But he's almost two and on top of still acting like a kitten he...um...there's no other way to put this...he uses my ear as a pacifier. Like he nurses on it even though he knows he's not getting any milk. Any time I pick him up or I'm laying down, he goes right for it. And he sleeps in my arms on his back like you'd hold a sleeping human baby.

So...yeah. I know that sounds strange but if there's like...an Adult Kitty equivalent to being AB, he is that.

Other than that, I don't think they much care or notice, heh.

I have a big golden retriever and she always seems amused when I'm wearing a diaper.

Animals obviously don't wear clothes and have no concept of them. So your pet wouldn't think a diaper is any more strange than whatever else you wear. However, if you use them, your pet might wonder why they can't go to the bathroom inside but you can.

Quote Originally Posted by DownsideWave View Post
    Animals obviously don't wear clothes and have no concept of them. So your pet wouldn't think a diaper is any more strange than whatever else you wear. However, if you use them, your pet might wonder why they can't go to the bathroom inside but you can.
    I can't speak for other's animals, but after years of being around him I can say with absolute certainty that my dog (Malamute/sibe husky mix) ABSOLUTELY is aware of what 'clothes' are. Especially diapers, as he has acted differently around them on a ton of different occasions.

As for how animals react when you use a diaper, I can't really say, because frankly I can't think of a time where I've done that around my own dog.