Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap thrills

Default Cheap thrills

It can be expensive to go out these days for example just to go to the cinema or going out with friends for drinks it all adds up and can be quite expensive so it got me thinking about Cheap thrills for example I love skateboarding it's fun good exercise and I can do it with friends ,but the best part it's free!. So my question how do you get you're Cheap thrills ?

It's not "cheap" but I donate plasma and make about. 40-60 a week that I spend on video games or magic cards, tickets to the movies.

Well since I'm in the middle of no where I get my "cheap" thrill through video games and whatever crazy stuff I can dream up to do,build,ect

I love to sail. But sailboats can be expensive. Then I found this
    Puddle Duck Racer - Easiest Sailboat to Build and Race
    Wit a few basic hand tools and about $100 you can have your own boat. They are for small lakes and I know people who have built them light enough to carry on top of their SUV

Quote Originally Posted by YAHLD View Post
    Well since I'm in the middle of no where I get my "cheap" thrill through video games and whatever crazy stuff I can dream up to do,build,ect
    I'm in the same boat have to drive at least 40 mins just to go to walmart haha.

I like to go out riding on my bike on our bike trail, which is both scenic and historic. Though the ride costs me nothing, the bike cost me close to $1000.00, but once paid, the riding becomes free. I also enjoy writing stories, and reading, as well as playing music on my keyboards. They too were very expensive, but they've been paid off for a long time. I used to play in a very good rock band, so the gigs paid for the keyboards, amps, speakers, etc.

That's really cool my boss has a classic rock band he sounds really good.
    Seems like a lot of stuff is expensive but once you have it, its yours forever to enjoy!

i do diapered-selfies, a bit like,

although, i can't say that it's as cheap a hobby as it used to be (not after recently spending a small fortune on new cameras). it all started off cheaply enough, with cheap point and shoot cameras, but it's sort of escalated. and, of course, the cameras aren't solely for selfies. to be honest, the latest ones weren't bought with 'selfies' being a factor, other than an aside.
    (oh, the heavy, HDR-like processing is a result of not being too familiar with the new gear, which handily gives me the chance to play with photo-freeware)

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    i do diapered-selfies, a bit like,

although, i can't say that it's as cheap a hobby as it used to be (not after recently spending a small fortune on new cameras). it all started off cheaply enough, with cheap point and shoot cameras, but it's sort of escalated. and, of course, the cameras aren't solely for selfies. to be honest, the latest ones weren't bought with 'selfies' being a factor, other than an aside.
    (oh, the heavy, HDR-like processing is a result of not being too familiar with the new gear, which handily gives me the chance to play with photo-freeware)
    Out of curiosity, what are you wearing? The bulge is wonderfully enormous.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyslittlewiatt View Post
    I'm in the same boat have to drive at least 40 mins just to go to walmart haha.

Well there is a Wal-Mart like 20 miles from where I live but the town it is in is tiny and has nothing fun to do in it so I got to drive at least an hour to the nearest movie theater