Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scared/Worried--School

Exclamation Scared/Worried--School

So I am home for winter break and do not have to go back to school until mid January.

At my college, I live in a two bedroom apartment with one other roommate. Beginning next week my university is having lock smiths come into our rooms (provided that university is with them so nothing is stolen ) to switch the locks for unknown reasons.

My problem are my diapers (not my supplies/clothes). My diapers are currently hidden underneath my bed out of sight in two small bags and a trash bag. The bags are hidden fine, but the trash bag can be seen if you study the area closely.

I am worried that the university officials will see something and remove my diapers or something. I don't know I am a hypochondriac. I really don't want my diapers to be removed are my stuff looked into because I cannot wait to wear again.

(My hiding spot is perfect because my roommate does not go into my room)

So if someone could ease my tension and stress that would be great. Thank you.

I highly doubt the locksmiths or university officials are going to be nosy enough to look into your bags, particularly if they're not easily noticeable. And I doubt even more that they'd take your diapers; that would be illegal, not to mention really awkward for them!

I don't think anyone would touch your diapers because diapers are also used as an incontinence supply. If they stole/removed your diapers that would be about as cruel as taking away someone's wheelchair. There's no reason to not assume the person with diapers is IC. Also it's against the law for anyone to steal your possessions, and wearing diapers, even for sexual pleasure, isn't against the law either.

Thanks for the quick comments, I was probably just over analyzing the situation. :P

I promise you they won't care enough to do anything to your diapers. If anything they'll assume you have a medical need and chalk it up to that. It'd be very illegal for them to do anything to the objects in your possession, and they can get in a lot of trouble, including suspension, terminations and legal trouble. No one is going to risk that over diapers.

Odds are they won't even look. If they do, they won't have a second thought about it.

I agree with the others. I doubt anyone is going to bother your stuff. Also, I'm assuming that the diapers in the trash bag in question are unused. As long as there are no bad smells emanating, you'll be fine.

Also if there are alot of locks being changed thruout the building, I would doubt they would have time to spend nosing around.

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    I agree with the others. I doubt anyone is going to bother your stuff. Also, I'm assuming that the diapers in the trash bag in question are unused. As long as there are no bad smells emanating, you'll be fine.

Also if there are alot of locks being changed thruout the building, I would doubt they would have time to spend nosing around.
    Exactly what I was thinking. They have a job to do, and they'll want to get it done. Snooping isn't very likely. If it will make you feel any better, I've had a house full of family coming and going through the house for the last two weeks. I've felt a bit paranoid that someone would go snooping, so I've been constantly putting my diapers into garbage bags and out of bags. It's just what we do, fearing of getting caught. Of course, no one goes snooping and I've been safe. You will be too.

I don't think they're allowed (legally) to snoop. I'm sure you're not the only one with "private things" in your room. If someone was in a room doing locks and puled open a drawer and discovered a dildo etc there'd be an instant lawsuit. I'm sure they're very aware of that they're not allowed to do.

The only possible way it seems they would remove your diapers is maybe if the school has a "no trash left in room" policy, the locksmiths were ordered to remove trash if there was any (which they probably aren't and don't care), and happened to mistake the trash bag for actual trash, which doesn't make sense if it's tucked under the bed. Even if they got that far, just looking inside the bag would stop them from removing it for reasons others mentioned.

I'm also going back to college in a few days, and I'm also can't wait to wear again.

The locksmiths are there to change the locks, not look in your room for stuff. If the stuff is hidden like you say it is, then they probably won't even see them. They probably have the whole building to re-key and they have only so much time to do it. Probably will have a witness with him when he changes the locks to be certain that nobody takes anything.

We have had repairmen (with a key) come into our apt during the day when we are not home and there have been diapers stacked on our dressers and diaper pails in the bathroom. Nobody has ever bothered anything or said anything.