Thread: A big hello from a brand new DL from Ohio! -hugs-

Default A big hello from a brand new DL from Ohio! -hugs-

Hey guys, my name is Luke, and I just recently started the DL thing I haven't really done my research /.\ but, that's part of the reason I joined this site, I need people to push me to be more comfortable with myself. I really look forward to talking to some of you ;). I also enjoy playing video games, sports, writing, drawing, reading, chatting, and making/ hanging out with friends! I would love to talk o some of you soon!

Hi and welcome i'm Cody I just signed up here the other day and so far people have been very nice in welcoming me so I think you might have a good time here. Have you got any hobbies what do you like doing in your spare time ?

Hi welcome to ADISC the name is waver! I hope you have a pleasant stay

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    Hi and welcome i'm Cody I just signed up here the other day and so far people have been very nice in welcoming me so I think you might have a good time here. Have you got any hobbies what do you like doing in your spare time ?
    I like to play video games, I primarily play on the Xbox 360, I draw, I LOVE talking to people especially since I'm kind of a loner at school/.\. It's nice to meet you Cody.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by waver View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC the name is waver! I hope you have a pleasant stay
    Thank you waver!

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by DLchao View Post
    Hey guys, my name is Luke, and I just recently started the DL thing
    Hello Luke. Welcome to ADSIC. I am sure you will find your time here to be among friendly people.

I haven't really done my research /.\ but, that's part of the reason I joined this site, I need people to push me to be more comfortable with myself.
    As much as we'd like to make you feel comfortable here at ADSIC, ultimately your self comfort and/or self acceptance must come from within. Having others 'push you' is not really a good idea. This must come from you. However, folks here at ADSIC can be a great resource to draw on should you have questions!

I really look forward to talking to some of you . I also enjoy playing video games, sports, writing, drawing, reading, chatting, and making/ hanging out with friends! I would love to talk o some of you soon!
    And we look forward to talking with and getting to know you as well.

Welcome to ADISC!
    Cherub