Thread: Plastic Panties

Default Plastic Panties

Hello!

I hope this message finds you well I have been in the scene for awhile and have always been a disposable guy. I tried cloth and plastic pants before but the pants were too quiet and too thick, I guess? They felt more like soft rubber than the plastic that disposables have built in, but I've been looking online and I see some other plastic pants like these and I want to know if anyone has tried them and can vouch for their sound/crinkle effect. I was also browsing on clips4Sale and saw these and was curious if anyone knew where to get them?

Furthermore if anyone has any suggestions on the best plastic pants/diaper covers that really make a baby happy I would love to hear from you.

Thanks so much!

Muggy

I use plastic pants.

I purchased 6 pair of snap-on style with teddy bears on them from:

Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc.

He is in Hooksett, New Hampshire, an hour's drive north of me where I live in Salem, New Hampshire.

babypants.com has one they call gerber style, they are a peva plastic pant. they may have more crinkle than you want. recomend ordering 2 sizes larger than you think you will wear. with this pant you can not move with out making noise.

Quote Originally Posted by dondl2 View Post
    babypants.com has one they call gerber style, they are a peva plastic pant. they may have more crinkle than you want. recomend ordering 2 sizes larger than you think you will wear. with this pant you can not move with out making noise.
    Diaper covers with an internal lining are not as apt to make crinkle (noise). More often it is the plain bare plastic types that are noisy.
    Don't worry so much about the crinkle (although I love it) - ordering exact size plastic diapers will eliminate that to some extent.
    If ordering 2 sizes larger than more diapers will have to be worn underneath to cushion out the noise.
    The plastic diaper cover has to be semi-ridged in flexibility to make the crinkle noise.
    Now of course order 2 sizes larger and wear double triple diapers and the waddle factor is enhanced (I love that also) !
    The main factor in the noisy diapers has a lot to do with the temperature and diaper thickness.
    Very Hot weather or worn under heat retaining clothing and the plastic diaper no matter how thick or thin just melts into a quiet mode.
    Cold weather or worn alone or under non-insulating materials and the flexibility of the plastic diaper becomes ridged and snap crackle pop.
    Still yet it is all a matter perhaps in one's head - the ambient noise all about covers a great deal of what is perceived to be self embarrassing noise.
    So enjoy the self amusement - "Am I really making all that much noise" (personally I love it makes me super self conscience of my every move even
    more so when wearing other than normal street clothing - i.e. a short adult baby type dress or plaid school girl skirt) !
    And then the color that could also be a deciding factor in trying to go quietly about.
    So go ahead and wear them "PINK" plastic oversized diaper covers and be as quiet as a church house mouse !
    It will not be the plastic diaper covers blowing your cover it will be the color of your outfit and your abnormal mannerisms that will betray you !

Quote Originally Posted by MuggyPolaris View Post
    Hello!
    I've been looking online and I see some other plastic pants like these and I want to know if anyone has tried them and can vouch for their sound/crinkle effect.
    My favourite plastic pants are the bikini style ones from Cosyndry. I have three pairs in white and two in blue and if you don't see the colour you require on the C&D website just email Nanny Margaret and she'll make them especially for you (she did my white ones)

Not very noisy until they get a little older but they are a fantastic fit.

PEVA plastic pants are not lined. They are a different kind of water proof material. Or maybe I should say a different plastic formula.
    Last edited by dondl2; 12-Jan-2014 at 16:35.

Dear MuggyPolaris
    My Lady has tried many different types of diapers and rubber pants on me over the last few years. Yes i do wear them twenty four seven, as the diaper keep my ego in check and helps me to be more humble with my attitude. Sometimes through the work day i just wear Ladies depends with the pink high lights. Then after my nighty bath i have to wear the Tena brand which is an industrial thick diaper that is disposable which really bulks out. They have no sticky tabs or any other way to securing around my bottom. Having a selection of twenty different styles and colours of true rubber pants. This is the only way to wear the Tena's diaper so moving around for me is very limited but i am quite please with the way things are going.
    Slowly but surly, i am becoming more dependant on My Lady for looking out for my best interest. Here is the wonderful sight and i highly recommend their products because the last and of high quality. Cloth Diapers, Adult Cloth Diapers, Baby Cloth Diapers - Babykins & Kins Products http://www.babykins.com/wp-content/u.../09/10300V.jpg
    sincerely mypet