Thread: Communication and Ordering from Privatina.eu

Default Communication and Ordering from Privatina.eu

So , I have been having a bit of a dilemma with Privatina. I finally gathered up my money and bought a cute outfit from them. Very very, excited!.

However, I am a bit disappointed at their lack of communication. I ordered my outfit a little before Christmas, the only email I received from them was a confirmation email that was automated and telling me about my order.

After that I sent a message using the "Contact Us" form to ask them if all was well with the payment and if the order is being processed..No answer.
    about 6-10 messages later, still no word from them! None. Not one measly email.

So at this point, I'm unsure, I have heard of many people ordered from Privatina no problem, and said their products are great! so I have a feeling this is not the norm!, not trying to dissuade anybody from buying, I haven't really read too many bad reviews or anything, but to anybody who has ordered from Privatina in the past, any suggestions? or share any experiences ordering from them?

Do they have a more reliable way of communication so I could get a hold of someone?

I had the same problem, i can't even work out how to pay for the items so have not even made an order. Several emails later i have given up. Its a shame because although their items are expensive they look very good quality.

I have ordered some items from Privatina. I confirm the good quality, very happy with tham, i'm enjoing just now one of my favourite one piece pajama. I remember i got as wel comunication and delay problems, may be thay are close for holyday. Suggest u be a bit more patient...that just increase ur exitement!!

I've ordered from them in the past and it did take a few extra weeks for my order to arrive. When it did it arrive the entire package was nearly covered with stamps.. I did also receive a voice-mail from them, however it was in Polish so I couldn't understand it. Having ordered items from overseas sources before I know it can take a few extra weeks to make its way to me. The waiting period is just the price you pay for purchasing from an overseas source, sometimes the carriers change hands and package tracking falls to the wayside.

I've ordered from them before and same thing, communication was terrible. I don't think their English is very good.

The item (babygro) came within the specified timeframe (a few weeks) and is excellent quality. You pay a lot but then everything is custom made for you to your measurements.

CrinklySiren

I've ordered from them before, way too expensive imho. I ordered ONE onesie for 114$ because i was under the impression that it came with an installed cloth insert at the bottom... it didnt and it was a regular onesie.. one which i BARELY wear now. Communication wasn't that bad, i mean i expected it to be difficult because of distance and language barrier and time differences, but it wasn't non-existant. I've had worse communication from US based companies. Honestly though, I have to say its totally not worth the price. I've had better luck finding really cute outfits on eBay... or even stores like walmart and target.

I have ordered several items from Privatina, latest in the beginning of last December. It took till the end of December for it to arrive which is about two weeks longer than their usual delivery time for me.

I have had similar experience to earlier posters when it comes to communication, the emails and contact form posts are not answered. On the other hand, when a PJ I ordered missed the embroidery, I sent them an email describing the problem and then just returned it with an additional (paper) note repeating the problem. The PJ was returned shortly after with the correction made.

Regarding the quality, the products are absolutely stunning. Even if they are pricey, once you get your measurements correct, they'll fit perfectly and are almost excessively comfy.

Thanks for the input everybody! It really helped to know this wasn't just happening to me, and that people did in fact eventually receive their products . I'm still very excited to receive my product , I finally got an email from the lady i ordered from and she sent me a message back saying that my package was in fact shipped. I am willing to go through all the waiting and inconvenience of communication for quality, their products look like actual baby products professionally made for adults, which is exactly what I'm after!

I guess I will see once my product comes in the mail!

Thanks everyone again for the great input of experiences with Privatina :] I'm quite excited to receive my first order from them

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    I've ordered from them before, way too expensive imho. I ordered ONE onesie for 114$ because i was under the impression that it came with an installed cloth insert at the bottom... it didnt and it was a regular onesie.. one which i BARELY wear now. Communication wasn't that bad, i mean i expected it to be difficult because of distance and language barrier and time differences, but it wasn't non-existant. I've had worse communication from US based companies. Honestly though, I have to say its totally not worth the price. I've had better luck finding really cute outfits on eBay... or even stores like walmart and target.
    Dipend wat u looking for...if u want something u can found in a mall for sure privatina is over priced, but if u want something custom with maybe botton on the back or pushbottom on the shoulders or realy baby cloth, for me it worth wat u get.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Mirco View Post
    Dipend wat u looking for...if u want something u can found in a mall for sure privatina is over priced, but if u want something custom with maybe botton on the back or pushbottom on the shoulders or realy baby cloth, for me it worth wat u get.
    Idk, I can still do all of that from the right sellers on eBay for less than what privatina charges, and the quality is very good too. I paid 116 for a custom babygirl dress that was absolutely gorgeous and detailed, but paid the same price for a onesie I never use because of it wasn't as nice as advertised. Idk that's just me.