Thread: Hello Diaper Lovers / Teen Babies, From Vancouver Canada

Cool Hello Diaper Lovers / Teen Babies, From Vancouver Canada

Hello everyone, my name is Troy. I am move of I dl than anything else, but if someone babied me, or just treated me younger, hey, that'd be awesome. [Removed] Right now I don't have my N so I can't really come connect in person with any one. But I would love to chat.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 07-Jan-2014 at 02:02. Reason: removed request for people in the area

Hello from Edmonchuk, where it's about -40 with the wind chill!

You should also try out Fetlife and Daily Diapers, there are ab and dl people all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Hello from Edmonchuk, where it's about -40 with the wind chill!

You should also try out Fetlife and Daily Diapers, there are ab and dl people all over the place.
    Damn Raccoon, that's cold. Better get a fire going in your wood stove, assuming you have a wood stove.

Welcome to the site TrojanHorse. The last time I did business with a Trojan Horse, a bunch of soldiers jumped out of the belly and wrecked havoc with my village. I had to set the damn thing on fire. Since it was -40, the heat from the fire was a welcome relief. So do you have any hobbies, enjoy music, like to write?

Quote Originally Posted by theTrojanHorse View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Troy. I am move of I dl than anything else, but if someone babied me, or just treated me younger, hey, that'd be awesome. I really would like to chat With someone from my area, just to talk about diapers and such. Right now I don't have my N so I can't really come connect in person with any one. But I would love to chat.
    Hi there Troy. I hope you are staying warm there. Being a native of the Arizona desert, I don't think I would survive for long in below zero weather. Anyway, welcome to the community. Hope to see you around ADISC.