Thread: Hello

Default Hello

1) Basics
    Hi i'm a male who goes to FIU. I am studying to become a teacher
    2) What brings you here?

I love wearing baby diapers. I have not gotten the courage to buy diaper online so I buy them at the local stores. So i have tried any of the size 6 or 7 diapers. My favorite ones currently are Pampers Baby Dry size 6 the new ones or the new Night Lock Luvs. I like the Huggies diapers but I can not wear them like I used to.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I am person who likes just about anything. My favorite thing to do is play football or soccer in the local park. I have a good arm and I'm the QB when we play. I love to cook, the food network is my favorite channel and it is own 24/7 in my apartment. Besides that I love helping people and that is why I have chosen to become a teacher.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm basically looking for support. I have what i would call myself a closet diaper lover, and i have thought something was wrong with me. I would love to be around to people who are just like me i.e share the same things.

Hi Huggies, thank you for the intro, it is really great to meet you.

I too play sport and love the fact you are the main man on the field! I play as a goalie for my local football (soccer) team. Not the most important player, but I can be a match winner if I make some last ditch saves lol.

You mention in your intro that you are finding it hard to come to terms with yourself as a diaper lover, this is quite normal. The vast majority of us will go through these stages, some turn to religion, some try to not think about it and push it away. Others embrace it too much and purge by buying anything and everything, then feel shame for what they have done. However you deal with your feelings just make sure to be true to yourself and think through every step logically.

This is a journey that only you can undertake, you will have to decide the best path. You may end up stopping altogether or you may find ways to control your desires to a suitable limit. However you move on just take your time and know that there are plenty of people going through what you are right now. I have become very comfortable with who I am, I used to feel tremendous shame and self loathing. My journey has come to a successful end. I accept myself and live as the person I want to be.

Good luck finding your path and ask plenty of questions if you are not sure.