Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hewwos from Cambridge

Cool Hewwos from Cambridge

Hewwos :3

Im a babyfur who goes to uni in Cambridge. Ima visiting my parents now til the 22nd in Harwich, Essex tho :3

Ive been a babyfur and DL for awhile, but only jus found out bout this site ^>^
    Im hoping to make lots of new friends

Hi and welcome to the site. I see in your profile you're a brony, me too! There's lots of us around here. Do you have a favorite pony?

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBasi View Post

Im a babyfur who goes to uni in Cambridge. Ima visiting my parents now til the 22nd in Harwich, Essex tho :3

Ah I go to uni in cambridge too. Are you ARU or CU?

paddedbasil

Hey. I forgot my password so had to make a new account -.-

But yus my favourite mane six is rainbow dash, and my favourite non-mane is derpy.

I'd ARU that I go to ^.^ studying media and Internet tech. I'm visiting parents ATM but when I go back I'll be in Peter Taylor (I'm a first year)

Contact Us - ADISC.org

Quote Originally Posted by paddedbasil View Post
    Hey. I forgot my password so had to make a new account -.-

But yus my favourite mane six is rainbow dash, and my favourite non-mane is derpy.

I'd ARU that I go to ^.^ studying media and Internet tech. I'm visiting parents ATM but when I go back I'll be in Peter Taylor (I'm a first year)
    Around here you are allowed only one account if you need help and have forgotten your password use this linkn
    Link is above the quote.

paddedbasil

Should I delete this account first then?

Hey Bouncy and welcome to ADISC!

I'm also from Cambridge but go to CU and am doing Engineering. How are you finding your 1st year?

Do you get up to much outside of uni? I see on your profile you list Scouts, are still involved in Cambridge? I'm a leader

It's great to have another person in the area, I think there are quite a few of us now with Hamlet too!

Quote Originally Posted by crazything View Post
    Hey Bouncy and welcome to ADISC!

I'm also from Cambridge but go to CU and am doing Engineering. How are you finding your 1st year?

Do you get up to much outside of uni? I see on your profile you list Scouts, are still involved in Cambridge? I'm a leader

It's great to have another person in the area, I think there are quite a few of us now with Hamlet too!
    Well I'm a fur too so go to meets quite often. I don't go to scouts in Cambridge cause I've not been able to find a group but I am interested in joining network or being a part time leader. I've done young leader cub work a couple years before coming to Uni :3

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyBasi View Post

That Cambridge, cool. We get lots from Cambridge Massachusets too. I am dl plus diaperfur, notta babyfur or ab though I know and love a bunch of 'em. Roll video

By the way - anything to do with Basil Brush?
    Last edited by Raccoon; 13-Jan-2014 at 01:52.