Thread: Walk with GOD

Default Walk with GOD

Ok my walk .
    I'm not worried about what God is thinking there is no way me being in this form I can understand that.
    I know God loves me we are best friends we walk this life together hand in hand.
    Unconditional love is that no conditions pure love we are here to learn that.
    But you must love yourself to know how to love others.
    My walk is mine alone for I'm learing my self .
    If I can show kindness love or something that helps me I share that we here are in the same boat.
    I came to find out that the judgement I have for my self and others will be what I get after I take my last breath .
    So can I be kind to me self hmmmmmmm.
    Dear ones please be open to new things God is always helping us grow but every time a new thing is presented persons say its not of god they closed the door .
    Look christ was killed by the religious leaders of that time.
    So when God trying to bring a higher way of thinking it is rejected.
    Sad man had made my God a mean and hate full I weep for that.

I have come to know God and still learning every day.
    I,m so Glad we walk togather yes I have learned such neet things and yes I walk alone In this world. Just me and God . The angels are great .
    Yes I carrie baggage the stuff that has happened to me was hell very bad.p
    So my best friend God understanding of my love for my ab/dl side it's ok.
    It's hard when all those that I love are not in physical form . God angels those that have pasted over.

But you know we are never alone we just can not see them some of us can feel them.
    Please dont hate yourself this is supposed a wanderus place to be here like when we were little before the bad times . But we make things hard this is wrong thats wrong you dont live life right because I say it is.
    If it is so wrong then why did God make so many of us into the same likes hmmmm.
    So being gay is ok being a trans is ok too if it harms no one then ok its there walk.

Can you love or do you heap judgment on every thing.
    The forgiveness I have for others is what I will get.
    I have found that God puts life in front of me I have a choice do I make it a part of my life or not it is not my place to say what you are doing is wrong.
    Sad that there are so many that hate stuff they dont understand. Hate is giving the darkness power. Love gives glory to GOD so love one another I think Christ said that hmmmmm.

i think that is more words then i have heard you say since i've been here.. and they are all golden, and from the heart.
    i don't know weather to say i am proud, or to just brake down and cry to call you friend, foxkits....

That's a nice testimony and you hit the nail on the head. That's the God I know too!

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    i think that is more words then i have heard you say since i've been here.. and they are all golden, and from the heart.
    i don't know weather to say i am proud, or to just brake down and cry to call you friend, foxkits....
    Its more then that you and I are family that I'm proud to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    That's a nice testimony and you hit the nail on the head. That's the God I know too!
    I'm so glad we walk togather I'm happy being with famliy
    I makes things feel so much better.